Chapter Twenty-Three: Uraria

Uraria, 12/27/15, 11:02 AM

Cassie gritted her teeth as she slammed a parademon back in the air.  She looked over her shoulder as the beam shooting into the sky let out another wave of energy knocking her forward in the air.  She looked down in pain as Fate landed on the ground.  The portal was ready!

"Finally!"  Cassie yelled flying for the portal, but suddenly a blast of energy hit her back through the air.  She widened her eyes looking up as a figure flew towards her.

"Klarion."  She growled as the witch-boy and his familiar floated in front of her.

"Sorry kid, no one touches that portal."  Klarion grinned dropping Teekl to the ground, the cat grew into a larger sized monster as it landed attacking those on the ground.  Klarion snapped his fingers creating a red shield around the portal beam.

"I'll beat you down if you don't let us in that portal!"  Cassie yelled in anger lunging at him, but Klarion quickly blasted her back and created a small bubble shield around her.  Cassie banged on the shield, but it let out a blast of electricity shocking her.  Klarion snapped his fingers sending the bubble to the ground.  She crashed down below in the battlefield as the parademons rallied behind Klarion.

***

Kyle widened his eyes as Wondergirl hit the ground.  He looked up at Klarion and flew towards him blasting him back.

"YOU!"  Kyle yelled blasting Klarion again, but this time Klarion blasted back their two attacks colliding.

"Ah!  The new Green Lantern, I remember getting the others killed!"  Klarion laughed blasting Kyle back in the shoulder.  Kyle scowled as Klarion flew towards him raising his hand, but Kyle quickly blasted him back and sent him back.  Behind him, Cyborg flew up blasting him in the back.  Hawkgirl flew by hitting him upwards with her mace.  Klarion raised his hands in anger, but Firestorm flew in blasting him back and Blue Devil teleported behind him hitting him on the head with his trident.

"AGH!  YOU MORTALS SHALL-!"

"Take this magic!"  Shazam yelled blasting Klarion with lightning shocking him mid-air.  Klarion screamed in anger as he blasted more magic spells around him in a fury, but Kyle flew in blasting him back.

"This is for Kilowog, for Hal, for John!"  Kyle yelled blasting Klarion back with a construct hitting him into his own magic shield around the portal.  Klarion let out a scream as he hit the shield electrocuting him and collapsing the magic construct.  He began disappearing as the shield went down.

"You...Haven't...Won..."  Klarion whispered as he disappeared.

"The portal it's open!"  Firestorm yelled rushing towards it as the parademons began to regroup.

"EVERYONE GO!"  Kyle heard someone yell, and with that he flew towards the portal.

***

Connor clenched his fists as Teekl rushed him crashing into him and knocking him down.  Flash zoomed by hitting Teekl, but getting knocked back by Teekl's strength.  Rick Flagg and Deadshot both ran up firing at Teekl, the familiar simply growled at them moving towards them barely affected by the bullets.  But that was just a distraction as Livewire and Sonar moved up behind Teekl hitting it back, Killer Croc leaped on the familiar pinning it down and slashing at it's back.  Clayface roared punching Teekl in the face and throwing parademons at it by catching them out of the air.  Cheetah hissed rushing the familiar in it's cat-form.  Teekl shook Killer Croc off sending the mutant crashing into Sonar and Livewire.  It bat Cheetah to the side, Icicle Junior and Killer Frost ran up blasting it with ice, but it leaped up knocking them both down.