Epilogue

...THREE YEARS LATER...

The Watchtower, 3/14/18, 2:57 PM

"We have confirmation, Solomon Grundy has been caught by Hawkgirl and Blue Devil." Cyborg smiled as he sat in his control center aboard the newly built space station headquarters of the Justice League as well as the Team.

He looked over his shoulder as Wonderwoman walked up behind him crossing her arms.

"Good, moving him to Belle Reve?"

"Yessir." Cyborg nodded sending a message to Warden Eiling. Diana nodded as she walked up further to the control center. The booth where Cyborg set up shop controlled all Justice League systems including communication, teleportation through zeta-beams, and organization of groups and missions.

"The Team, what's their report?"

"Miss Martian reported that Deadshot was found along with Merlyn and Talia Al Ghul." Cyborg replied with a nod, "The trio are on their way to prison as we speak and the Team is headed back."

"Good." Wonderwoman nodded, "And the Titans? Any word from them?"

"Right..." Cyborg sighed, the "Teen Titans" as they called themselves were a new group of mostly-not-teenagers were operating now out of Jump City.

There were lots of new things added to the world since the three years ago that Darkseid's invasion was stopped. The United Nations managed to reunite the previously lost governments of the Earth under one banner. Most weaker and less developed countries had been decimated by the invasion, but many stood tall and strong. The United Nations began rebuilding the world and uniting it under one banner with the Justice League as protectors of the people.

The Watchtower was finally rebuilt with the large finances from the Wayne Foundation. Cyborg designed it himself and it took him and his team two years to complete it with him working day and night to complete it.

The Team had changed, Supergirl joined them rather than taking Connor's spot in the League. She wished to start with her new friends instead. Diana had disagreed, but Kara insisted and would not budge. So, the League, in desperate need of members, rebuilt Red Tornado as well. The android was welcomed back with wide arms while another member left.

Sandman, a mysterious man that materialized of sand and could manipulate it as well had joined the League.  He was in search of his true identity and how he ended up in that sandbox that Kid Devil and Wildebeast had found him in.  It was a mystery that was on the list of things needing solved.

Firestorm joined the Titans in National City, he had said he needed a change of environment and so joined a group forming there. It consisted of a heroine called Bumblebee, one named Raven, Wildcat, Risk, and a sixth member that joined not too long ago.

The third Robin, Tim Drake, the same boy that Cyborg noticed after the war ended. The same boy that helped Wally aboard the Warworld, was the new Robin. After three years of training, he took up the mantle and joined the Titans instead of the Team. Given the Team's known history, Cyborg was not surprised.

Though some others did join the Team, Aquagirl or Tula. Kaldur's old friend from Atlantis wished to help save the world and so joined the Team in his honor. She was a welcomed addition, but things still felt off without Kaldur. Another new member was named Red Star or Leonid Kovar, a Russian military private with strong powers of pyrokinesis and energy manipulation. He was a powerhouse that the Team desperately needed.

Cassie never stopped going after her boyfriend. She continued searching satellite information for signs of the Warworld around the galaxy. She wished to explore space for it, but Cyborg needed to help her through making some sort of space-ship something that would not be done for another year. The Bio-Ship was destroyed years ago in the invasion and so there was little choice at the moment. They still had no clue if Kaldur were still alive with Savage or if he were dead.