Chapter 2~One Last Time

Melody's P.O.V

In life, you have those moments where you're in shock. It could be you just made the cheerleading squad or you just passed your exams. Whatever the case maybe, you're in shock.

Some people may be so in shock, they are stuck in place, and they can't say a word. Others, may just scream or be over dramatic. But when shock comes over us, we can't help our reactions.

That has happened to me many times. Especially in certain circumstances I didn't expect. I usually don't have many unusal circumstances, but the world is full of surprises. Isn't it?

-----------------

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I scream.

"Justin!" Zayn and Alex exclaim happily.

"No don't Justin him! He's an asshole and shouldn't be here! How the hell did you find me?" I question.

They all look at Dylan.

"Dylan?" I say sadly.

"Cupcake, they forced it out of me. They threatened me," Dylan exclaims.

"And how'd they threaten you?" I ask and cross my hands.

"They said they'd ruin my chances of going to Oxford! You know how much I want to go there, and you know they could ruin my interview with the Dean!" Dylan exclaims. My face falls and I scowl at the boys.

"You jerks! He's your best friend! How dare you risk his chances of going to university! It has done no good! I want nothing to do with you or San Fransisco. You're all dead to me! I hate you! Leave! And if you stay, then stay out of my way. Here I rule this school, and everyone respects me! So if you think you can get me back you are wrong. Screw you!" I exclaim and make it clear I didn't want them here.

"Whatever you say Beauty," Justin says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and turn to Dylan.

"Bye Dyl," I say and hug him.

"Bye Cupcake," he says and hugs me back. We break apart, and me and my friends were off.

"Zoe!" I scream and bang on a locker. The locker door opens and Zoe comes out of it.

"Yes?" She says.

"Keep an eye on the new boys," I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"The jerks," I say.

"THOSE ARE THE JACKASSES?! OH THEY ARE SO DEAD. IM WATCHING THEM LIKE A HAWK!" Zoe screams. I giggle.

"Okay Zoe, just make sure they don't get anywhere near me, except for the light blond one, okay?" I say. She nods and walks away.

I sigh and smile with victory. We walk of to our class and when we get inside I see the whole middle, with 7 seats, empty. And my desk, which was in the middle, was decorated. I blushed and made my way to the desk.

We love you Melody!

Was written in gold on a card. I smiled and put the card in my bag.

"Good morning class! Ah Melody! Good to have you back!" Mr. W exclaims. I smile.

"Thank you Mr. W. I'm glad to be back," I say.

Suddenly, the door opens, and sure enough, it's the jerks.

"Ugh!" I sigh and lay my head on the desk. I hear the chairs beside me screech and I see all 6 of them sitting in the middle row. Why me?

Mr. Williams talks about polynomials and algebra etc and I doze off. I started to get bored and rolled my eyes then I raised my hand.