Chapter 18~Answers

Melody's P.O.V

Okay, it's time to put a plan into action. I'm going to find out who Lucy likes and the jerks secret if it kills me. First things first, I'll get to the guys because I'm more eager to know their little secret. I was walking to my locker and I saw all of them there. I smiled at my opportunity.

"Hey boys," I say and put in my lock combination.

"Hey," they say. I took out my books for math and closed my locker.

"Wanna walk to class together?" I ask innocently.

They look at each other with questioning looks and then look back at me. 

"Sure?" they say in more of a question. 

"Great!" I exclaim.

We start walking and I decided to speak up.

"So anything new going on?" I ask.

"No!" they all exclaim suddenly. 

I raise my eyebrow at them and shake my head.

"Guys, you are way to obvious. I mean first, Michael and Dylan are all suspicious at the hospital, and now this? Hello! I'm not an idiot!" I say.

"We actually gotta go, see you later Mel!" Connor exclaims and they all run away.

"What the hell?" I scream at them.

"Sorry!" they yell and leave the building. 

I roll my eyes and walk to Math. I will get them.

------------------

It was now lunch and I was sitting next to Lucy. Tristan had a student council meeting.

"So, Lucy, any news on Mr. Good Looking?" I ask.

"Mel, I love you, but I'm not gonna tell you," she says.

"Please!" I push.

"NO!" she exclaims.

"A hint!" I exclaim.

"Oh my god fine! At the moment he is in the school," she says. I give her a what the fuck? look. She smiles innocently and goes on and finishes her sandwich. I continue to glare and eat my salad. 

"Bitch," I mutter. 

Now it was Lucy's turn to glare and my turn to smile. 

Lunch soon ended and I was on my way to Biology. I didn't listen to a word the teacher was saying. It was about dissecting frogs and such, and since Justin wasn't in school, I didn't have a partner. That meant that we didn't do it today. Thank god. 

The day ended and I went home. When I got home I was debating whether or not I should go over to the jerks place and question them. I decided not to and instead I'd see if Justin was in his room. I went upstairs and sure enough he was in there. I opened my window to talk to him, but he suddenly left after getting a text from someone. 

I watched as he went to Adam's car and drove away. 

"I wonder where he's going." I think to myself.

I get my stuff and rush over to their door. Justin was long gone by this point so my only other option was asking the jerks and seeing if they knew where he went. I walked up their stairs and ringed the doorbell; Dylan answered.

"Cupcake!" he says nervously.

"Dylan!" I say enthusiastically.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, while not letting me in.

"I was just wondering where Justin went," I respond.

"Oh, Justin? Him? He's just, uh, out. Somewhere...." he trails off. 

"Dylan. Tell. Me." I say. 

"Really Mel! He's just out!" Dylan pushes.

"Where?" I push.

"Somewhere!" Dylan exclaims. 

"That's not very specific," I say.

"Yeah well you aren't all that open either," he says.

"Come on!" I say.

"Nope," he says.

"DYLAN JUST TELL ME!" I scream.

"NO!" he screams and shuts the door in my face. 

"Jackass!" I mutter.

I walk down the steps and head back to my driveway. I get into my car and I just sit in there for a while.

"Tristan," I spark up.

I start the engine and quickly drive to Tristan's house. Me and him may be close, but he's known Lucy longer. I pull up into his driveway and ring the doorbell. He opened up the door and smiled when he saw me.

"Hey M, what's up?" he asks and lets me in.

"Have you noticed anything...." I trailed off a bit. "Weird? About Lucy?" I ask.

"What? Luce? Nope," he states.

"Did you know she has a somewhat boyfriend?" I question.

"Duh," he says.

"Do you know who it is?" I ask. He was silent for a moment.

"Nope," he says uncertain.

"You sure?" I say.

"I wouldn't lie to you Mel," he says. "Not without good reason."

"Alright T, I'm trusting you," I say. He smiles and we decided to go catch a movie. We watched Captain America: Civil War and let me tell you, it was awesome. As we were walking out of the theatre, I saw Justin's car parked outside the party supply store. 

"Why is Justin at the party supply store?" I ask Tristan.

"I don't know. Is there any birthday's coming up?" he asks.

"T! It's the middle of November. No one that I know has a birthday in November or December. The closest birthday is Justin's on January 12 and mine and Michael's on February 17," I say. 

"Jesus okay!" he says and puts his hands up in surrender. I laugh and we head to his car. He drove us back to his house so I could get my car. Once we reached his house, I got out of his car, into my car, and I drove back to my place. 

When I got home I went upstairs since it was late. I changed into my pjs and got into my bed. 

"What the hell was Justin doing in a party store?" I whisper to myself. Great now I have 3 mystery's to solve.

1. Who is Mr. Good Looking?

2. What are the jerks hiding??

3. What the hell was Justin doing in a party store???