Chapter 6~Friendship

Justin's P.O.V

She declined my offer of being my girlfriend! Who does she think she is? I mean, I'm Justin Moors. I'm irresistible. Everyone loves me, and anyone would die to become my girlfriend.

"She turned you down, just like I said she would," Dylan says from the door.

"Come on Dylan! You don't actually like her do you?" I ask.

"I actually do. I love her like a sister and I will do anything to keep you away from her!" Dylan exclaims.

"This has to be an act! Or a bet! Or a dare! No one can actually like a girl like Melody," I explain.

"Actually, someone can! And if you actually got to know her, and not for a bet or dare, you would see that!" Dylan retorts.

"You're my best friend! You're suppose to be on my side!" I shout.

"Yeah well you're suppose to be my best friend! But you chose the dark side instead," Dylan shouts back.

"Are we seriously letting Melody come inbetween us?" I ask.

"She isn't the problem. You are Justin. And when you finally realize that, give me a call," Dylan says and walks away.

That little bitch is ruining my friendship with Dylan! How dare she!

I threw my lamp across the room and it shattered. I ran my hands through my hair and paced around my room.

What was I feeling?

Why am I feeling this?

I need something to take my mind of this.

I need to have sex. Now.

I pulled out my phone and texted my sex buddy around here.

"Hello?" She says.

"Hey I'm coming over," I say.

She giggles on the other end and agrees. I end the call and I head downstairs.

"I'm going out! Don't wait up!" I scream.

I didn't wait for an answer before I left the house. I ran to my motorcycle and I started down the road to the house.

My mind kept wandering to Melody and what she was doing. If we were still in San Francisco, we would be cuddling or watching a movie, or something. Together. But now, I mean nothing to her and she means nothing to me. It's always been like that.

Before I knew it, I was at her house. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door wearing lingerie from Victoria Secret.

She wasn't as pretty as Melody, but she was hot and had a good body so it worked.

Wait, why am I thinking of Melody? I shouldn't.

"Hey babe," she says seductively. Well...tries to say seductively.

"Hey," I say and push her against the wall.

We started to make out, until I picked her up and carried her upstairs and into her bedroom.

I won't go into to much detail, but let's just say, it was one of the best sex I've had in weeks. We were both breathing heavily and just laid on the bed.

"That....was....amazing," she whispers..

I don't say a word. I get up from the bed and start to get dressed.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Leaving, thank you for your time," I respond.

"But-" she starts.