Chapter 12~Justin

Justin's POV (Before they skipped)

I woke up to my stupid alarm clock. I hated that thing with a passion. I put it off and went on my phone. Instagram was going wild with likes and comments, none from Melody. I got out of bed and headed towards my bathroom. When I finished my routine, I got ready and headed downstairs.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask Dylan.

He doesn't meet my eye. He doesn't look at me anymore. We don't talk that much either. Apparently, he is still pissed at me for all the bad things I did to Melody.

"Eggs," he responds.

"I hate eggs," I mumble.

"I know," he says back.

I glare at him, even though he couldn't see it. The rest of the guys came down and we ate Dylan's eggs; or at least they ate the eggs, while I ate cereal. When we finished, we helped clean up, and then we headed out.

Dylan opened the door and there we saw Melody Peers on our steps, heading down.

"Melody are you okay?" Dylan asks.

She turned around to face all 6 of us. She had this uncomfortable look on her face that showed she was feeling awkward.

"Me? Oh yeah I was just-well you see-I mean I'll just-you know what? Never mind, I'll see you guys around," She says and turned back.

She walked down the street and got back to her car. She walked at an abnormally fast pace and we were all puzzled as to why. We let it go, and piled into Adam's car. We started riding up towards the school and we saw Melody fast walking. She looked lost in thought and so I told Adam to honk the horn. She shook her head and turned towards the car. I rolled down the my window, and Adam slowed down.

"Beauty, you do realize school is thirty minutes away," I say.

"I know," she responds.

"Why aren't you driving?" I ask.

"I-my car broke down," she sighs.

"Wait, is that why you came to our doorway?" Adam asks.

"Hey! Eyes on the road mister!" she scolds playfully. The guys chuckle and Adam stops the car.

"Why are you stopping?" she asks.

"Because you need to get into the car," I respond.

"No, no I couldn't. It's okay, screw it," she says.

"No, Cupcake, get into the car," Dylan says. She opened her mouth to say something but Michael cut her off.

"Get into the fucking car already! We all know you want too,"

"Fine!" she exclaims and got into the car.

Me and the boys smiled with victory and Adam hit the gas pedal. We got to school 2 minutes before the bell rang.

"Bye! Thanks!" she yells and ran towards the door.

I knew she was awkward in the car. It was written all over her face. I ditched the guys and ran towards her. Once I caught up to her I lightly took her wrist.

"Justin I gotta go!" she cries.

"Let me walk you," I reason.

She looked into my eyes like she was searching for something. She sighed and nodded. We walked towards her locker and she was angrily taking things out. Things were falling out of her locker and she let out a frustrated sigh. The bell rang and she groaned again.

"Hey! Hey! Melody!" I exclaim.

"What?" she asks frustrated.

"Lets ditch, you're having a bad morning, let's just ditch," I reason.

She thought about it, longer then she should have at least. It looked like she was deep in thought.

"Are you gonna respond or?" I ask.

"Fuck it, let's go," she says.

I grinned and helped her put her textbooks back into her locker. She closed it and we ran outside before we got caught by any teachers. We got into Adam's car, I have extra keys, and we drove off.

She kept asking me where we were going and I told her Harvey's. She thought that was hilarious because she laughed and I just pushed it aside. We ordered and we ate, and had small talk. After going to a few more places I dropped her home. I went back to my house and ignored all the guy's questions.

I got into my room and laid on my bed. A few minutes later, I received a phone call from my booty call.

"Hey babe, wanna come over? My friend left," she says.

"Sure, I'll come over right now," I say.

"Where were you today?" she asks.

"Out with Melody," I respond.

"Oh...anything special?" she asks sort of disgusted.

"No just burgers and a talk," I say.

"Alright, well I'll see you soon," she says.

"Okay," I say and end the call.

I got up from my bed and headed towards the door. Dylan stopped me mid way and questioned where I was going.

"Out," I say simply.

"Let me guess, to your booty call?" Dylan says with a smirk.

"Who else?" I ask with a smirk.

"Whatever. Oh and just so you know, if you ever want a chance with Melody, don't go and sleep with another girl," Dylan says.

"She has a boyfriend," I state.

"That's never stopped you before," I heard him mumble.

"Screw it," I say and head out the door.

He didn't bother coming after me. I wouldn't have listened anyways. I walked towards Adam's car and started to drive to her house. The routine went as usual; she wore Victoria Secret lingerie, we made out, we had sex, I left, she pouted. I went out to eat and just took a drive, then I headed home.

When I came home, Dylan gave me a disgusted look. I shook it off and headed to my room. I pulled down my pants, and took off my shirt, then I got into bed. I couldn't help but look out the window. Melody's light was off, so I sighed. I didn't care about her anymore.

I'm a player.

I don't stick with one girl.

I am Justin Moors, and Melody Peers means nothing to me now.