Chapter 4~I'm sorry

Justin's P.O.V

I'm back, and better than ever!

Okay that line so doesn't work out for me. It's like I'm a superhero in those weird tights or something.

We stared at each other from our windows, but she shook her head and closed her curtains and left. But I could see her shadow, so I knew she was sitting on her bay window. I think she mumbled something, but I didn't catch it.

I saw her sit up and walk to her bed, I assumed. I saw her turn her light off and only her phone light was on, so I rushed to my nightstand and grabbed my phone. Then I texted her and smirked. I loved messing with her.

Suddenly I got a text.

Hey sorry for Melody's outburst today, don't take it personally, -Lucy

Huh? Lucy? As in one of Melody's best friend? I though she would hate me too. I shrug and put my phone away, and ran downstairs.

"Jackson!" I say to my friend.

"Justin, hey," he says back. "So, Mel really hates us," he smirks.

"Yeah she does, she kicked me out of her room," I say.

"You went into her room?" Dylan says.

I turned around and saw him raising an eyebrow while crossing his arms.

"Yeah? So?" I say.

"Goodness gracious Justin! Leave her alone! You hurt her once so why hurt her again? It's unfair! First you threaten me to tell you where she went, then you start to annoy her too? She left to get away from you!" He exclaims.

"She wanted to get away from all of us!" I retort.

"No! Not me! Not her mom! Not Ella! She left because of you! She likes me, because I treat her like a human and not an object! Unlike you! So just leaver her alone!" Dylan screams and walks away.

I was taken back about what he said. He's my best friend! He's suppose to be on my side! Not hers! That rude ass.

I shake it off and turn back to Jackson.

"Well then, trouble in paradise?" Jackson asks.

"He'll get over it," I say with a shrug.

"I don't think so man, he looked beyond pissed," Jackson says.

"Whatever! I just came down to get a snack then head to bed! Where's Michael?" I ask.

"He's at Melody's," Jackson responds.

"God, I'll be back," I say.

"Where are you going?" Jackson asks and chases me to the door.

"Where else? Melody's. I need to talk to Michael and I'm not waiting!" I exclaim.

"Justin! She's gonna be pissed just seeing you at her doorstep!" Jackson exclaims.

"I don't care. I'll be back," I say and walk out the door.

I walked over to Melody's house and rang the doorbell.

"Justin, hello," Tammy opens the door and says.

"Hi Tammy, is Michael here?" I ask.

"Uh, yes, but-" she was cut off by loud screaming.

"MICHAEL JUST LEAVE PLEASE! GOD I LEFT FOR A REASON!" Melody shrieks and runs downstairs looking mega hot.

She turns to see me and scoffs.

"God damn it! You guys don't know when to give up! Tam I'm going out!" She says.