Chapter 3~New Neighbors

Melody's P.O.V

My first day of school was done and I walked out of the doors.

"Finally!" I sigh.

I look around and see Paul opening the door to the limo. I walk over to him and smile.

"Hola Paul!" I say.

"Hola Melody," Paul says back.

I was about to get into the limo when I heard my name. I turn to see...Michael.

"Hey sis, is this dad's limo? Wow he's rich! Come on, let's go," Michael says and starts to get into the limo, but I yank him out.

"First of all, I'm not your sis anymore. Okay? Second of all, you don't deserve to get into dad's limo because you don't even have the decency to come to his wedding, call, email, nothing! So he is not your dad anymore. Third of all, you aren't living in his house. There aren't any more rooms. Got it? Now goodbye," I say and got seated into the limo. Paul closes the door and gets into the drivers seat. He starts the engine and leaves the parking lot.

10 minutes later, we arrived at home. I get out if the limo and walk to the house. So I was lying when I said there weren't any rooms...there are a lot. My house is ginormous. They got it redone over the month. There's a big pool and a balcony, and it's just amazing. It's the biggest house on the street. All the other ones are pretty small. The one next to ours is on sale and is a decent size, but hasn't been sold yet.

I unlock the doors and walk into the house.

"I'm home!" I scream.

"Hi honey!" Tammy, my step mother, says.

Before you jump to conclusions, Tammy isn't rude or evil. She is so nice. She thought me how to walk in heels, put on makeup and dance. She's amazing.

"Hey Tammy!" I say and hug her. Another good thing about her is, she doesn't pester me about calling her "mom".

"How was school?" She asks. I shrug.

"Good. But the boys are here," I say with a sigh.

"Oh...really?" Tammy says nervously. I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah...why are you so nervous?" I ask.

"Me nervous? Please," she says and fiddles with her hair. One thing you need to know about Tammy is that she acts like a teen.

"Cut the crap Tammy, what is it?" I say straight up.

"Alright, alright, promise you won't be mad?" Tammy says. I nod. "Well, Michael and the boys actually ran away from home to here. Your mom called and said to take of them because they weren't gonna come back home without you. So...we sort of, maybe, bought the house next door for them?" Tammy rambles.

"WHAT?" I shriek.

"Hey! You promised!" She says in defense.

"Tammy! They are in my city, my school, and now my neighborhood? What can be worst then this? Not to mention they are my NEIGHBORS!" I scream the last word.

"It can get worse," she mumbles.

"H-How?" I ask.

"Justin is right across from your window," Tammy says with a nervous smile.

"WHAT?! Oh, my, god my life is fucking over," I mumble.

"Honey don't worry. If they cause any trouble we gave to send them back to San Francisco," Tammy says.

"Whatever. I'm going upstairs," I say and walk upstairs. I enter my room and slump on my bed.

"Stupid boys. Stupid brother. Stupid Justin," I say.

"That's not very nice Beauty," I hear a voice. I get up look at my window. Sure enough, it was Justin.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask sitting up straight.

"Nice place you've got here," Justin says and looks around.

"Once again, what are you doing here?" I ask again sternly.

"I can't visit my new neighbour?" Justin asks innocently.

"No, not when your new neighbour hates you, and wants to get as far away from you as possible! So leave! Now!" I exclaim.

"Why the hatred towards me Beauty?" Justin asks and sits on my bay window.

"Stop calling me that! I hate you because you betted on me twice! Jesus Christ when will you jerks stop your games and grow up?" I ask.

"When you say those three magical words to me," Justin says with a smirk.

"You idiot! Those feelings are long gone! Just like I was suppose to be! Before you jerks followed me here!" I scream.

We just stood there in silence, and for a moment, I think I saw a glimpse of a guilt in his eyes. But that was all gone when we heard Tammy call from downstairs.

"Melody are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm just rehearsing for something," I scream back.

"Alright!" she screams back.

I turn back to my intruder and sigh.

"Please, Justin, I just want to sleep right now. Just leave and never come back. I'm done with you and the rest of the jerks," I say.

"You can't get rid of me or any of us that easily, Melody," Justin says before jumping out the window and back into his room. I walk over to my window and we just stare at each other.

I'm never going to get feelings for that bastard again.

I shake my head, and shut the curtains. I just sit at my bay window, and sigh.

"Some first day of school this was," I mumble to myself.

I walked over to my closet, and changed into some comfy pyjamas. A crop top, with some sweat pants. I brushed out my hair, and put it in a loose, messy, bun. I put my phone on the charger and set it on the nightstand. I got into the comforter and closed my eyes. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard a buzzing come from my phone.

Good night Beauty, tomorrow is another day. -BEAST

I sighed and turned off my phone.

"Tomorrow is another day," I mumbled to myself before I finally fell asleep.