Chapter 5~Girlfriend?

Melody's P.O.V

I woke up with a severe headache-almost a migraine.

"Ugh," I groan.

"And Sleeping Beauty finally wakes up," a voice says.

I turn my head to see Justin. I look around my surroundings and realize I wasn't at home. This was probably his room.

"Here you go," he says and hands me an Aleve and a glass of water. I swallow the pills and gave him the glass.

"Thanks," I mumble and get out of the bed.

"Your welcome," he says.

"So? What did I do? Or say?" I ask.

"What?" Justin asks confused.

"Whenever I get drunk or waisted I do or say crazy shit. What'd I say or do?" I clarify.

"Oh, uh, nothing,?" Justin says unsure.

"You're a terrible liar. Promise me I didn't say anything embarrassing?" I ask.

"Promise," Justin mumbles. I sigh and nod my head, then I walk out.

"Dylan!" I somewhat yell through the hallway.

Dylan, Michael, Jackson Connor and Adam come to see me.

"I said Dylan. Not the whole posy," I groan.

"Hey Cupcake, you feeling okay?" Dylan asks.

"Were you there when Justin came to the casino?" I ask ignoring his question.

"What? No, Michael was," Dylan says and points towards my brother.

"What the hell did I do or say Michael?" I ask.

"I don't know! I was hailing a taxi while he was carrying you!" Michael says.

"God, hopefully I'm still a virgin," I mumble.

The boys looked at me clearly shocked.

"Oh don't give me that look! I don't care who I am! My virginity is gonna be taken away by the right person!" I exclaim and walk downstairs.

"Cupcake! Wait!" Dylan yells but I was already out the door. He caught up to me and we walked to my house together.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, just tired," I mumble.

"Of what?" He asks.

I stop dead in my tracks. For once, all I ever wanted was for someone to ask me that question. I turned to look at Dylan and gave him a small smile.

"Everything," I mumble and kept walking to my house.

"Hey, don't let the boys get to you okay? They aren't worth it," Dylan says.

"I'll try," I remark and stop at the doorway.

"I gotta go Dyl. My dad is probably wondering where I am and Tristan and Lucy are probably wondering why I'm not at school," I say and hug him.

"Okay, bye Cupcake," Dylan says.

I wave and enter my house.

"Melody?" Tammy exclaims.

"Hey Tam. I'm so sorry, the boys brought me to their house," I explain.

"I know. Michael told us last night. Are you okay?" She asks.

"I'm fine," I say.

"Alright. Well go upstairs and change. I'll get the chef to cook you some breakfast," Tammy says and dissappears.

I run upstairs and change into some sweat pants and a tank top. I ran back downstairs and into the kitchen where pancakes were waiting for me.

"My favourite," I say in delight.

I thank the chef and dig in. Once I was done, I put my dishes in the sink and headed upstairs.

I had a fair bit if homework to complete for today, but since I'm not at school I might as well finish it. I laid on my bed, put my earphones into my ears, and blasted some music. I was so concentrated on the work that I didn't even realize Justin came in through my window.

"What do you want Justin?" I ask as took out my earplugs.

"You are now my girlfriend!" Justin exclaims.

I just stare at him. There was an awkward silence for a few moments before my lips twitched and I bursted out with laughter.

"Me? Your girlfriend? That's hilarious." I exclaim.

"I'm serious Beauty. That's what you wanted wasn't it? You wanted me. So now I'm giving you what you want," Justin explains.

I stop laughing and I stare at him with a shocked face.

"I never wanted you. I simply wanted to see how you felt about me. And you never wanted me so I moved on! I moved all the way to Vegas! So I don't know what you are talking about, but I do not like you anymore, nor do I want to be your girlfriend!" I state.

"Why don't you like me anymore?" Justin asks.

Truth is, I might still have feelings for him. I've been trying to crush it, but they are to strong. Realizing I never answered him, I make up a quick excuse.

"Because I have a boyfriend," I state simply.

Justin looks at me wide eyed.

"And who must that be?" He asks confidently.

"Zayn," I say even more confident. What? It was the first person who came to mind!

"What?" He asks in disbelief.

"You heard me! Now get out before I make you," I say.

I was waiting for him to say a snarky comment or stay still in his place, but surprisingly, he left. Just like that. No argument, no bickering. Just completely like that.

"Wow," I breath.

I went back to my work but I couldn't concentrate like I could before.

Deciding it was best to take a small break I called Lucy to see if she wanted to hang out.

"Hey its Lucy, I'm currently unavailable so please leave your name and message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Bye," her voicemail says. I groan and end the call. Okay, Tristan, hopefully you will answer.

I called him and he picked up. Thank god.

"Hey M, what's up?" Tristan asks.

"Nothing, I'm bored," I say.

"Say no more. I'll be right over. I'll bring Lucy too. Then you can explain why you weren't at school, see you soon," Tristan says. Before I could say another word, he ended the call.

I sigh and lay down.

This year, just got a whole lot more interesting.