Chapter 7~Will you be my?

Melody's P.O.V

Tristan came over just like he said he would except Lucy wasn't with him. Apparently she had to go to the mall with her mom.

"Hey T," I say.

He looked at me after looking at something on his left. I peeked and saw Justin waving. I rolled my eyes and pulled Tristan inside and shut the door.

"Did you talk to him?" I ask.

"No, he just waved," Tristan responds.

I sigh and lead him upstairs.

"So what's up?" He asks. I sat on my bed and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" Tristan asks concerned.

"Ok. So, Justin came in through the window and said I was his girlfriend and I declined because I didn't want to. Then he got curious as to why, and I made up a lie saying Zayn was my boyfriend! And now I don't know what to do!" I exclaim.

Tristan looks at me in shock.

"Zayn? Why him?" Tristan asks. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Tristan! That's what you ask? He was the first perosn that came to mind! I couldn't say you! Jesus now concentrate!" I shout.

"Jesus Christ women! Just tell Zayn to act like your boyfriend!" Tristan exclaims.

"Ugh fine!" I say and start to call Zayn. After 3 rings, he picks up.

"Hey Little Queen," Zayn says.

"Zayn I have a favor to ask from you," I state.

"Ok what is it?" Zayn asks.

And from there I explain to him the situation. He didn't say anything at first until I asked him.

"So, what do you say? Will you be my fake boyfriend?"

After a few moments he responded.

"Sure. Why not?" Zayn laughs. I laugh too and thank him. After that we ended the call.

"I'm guessing he said yes?" Tristan asks.

"Yup! You know what that means!" I exclaim.

"Celebratory selfie?" Tristan exclaims like a girl. I laugh at his silliness.

"Yes!" I exclaim and pull out my phone. We take a selfie of him kissing my cheek and I post it on instagram.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Tristan asks.

I shrug and lie on my bed.

"Hey, are you okay?" Tristan asks.

"I don't know T. I mean, just a month ago, I almost tried to kill myself, then I ask my crush if he likes me and he says I was a joke, then I tell off my ex-best friends and I probably ruined their life, and then I ran away. Not to mention the fact that the jerks followed me back here and one of them had to be my former crush! Actually two of them were my former crush! So please tell me T, would you be okay?" I ask with a sigh.

"Well when you put it like that I almost feel sorry for you!" Tristan exclaims. I roll my eyes.

"But I don't feel sorry for you because honestly, when you grow up, get married, and have kids, you will have one heck of a story to tell! I mean, think about it, you've done some crazy shit over the years. I swear you coukd write a book about them!" Tristan says.

I shrug and close my eyes.

"I need to get my mind off of this," I say and sit back up. I look at Tristan and he was giving me his evil grin.

"We could always go sky diving," he says.

My mood lifted in an instant and I was already rushing towards my closet to change out of my sweats.

I decided to go with some shorts and a t-shirt. Not something I always wear but it was okay. I grabbed some socks and my converse and I ran downstairs where Tristan was waiting.

"Ready?" He asks.

I nod and we head out. We got into Tristan's car, and he drove off to the sky diving place.

~■~

30 minutes later, we arrived at the place. We saw our friend John, and we ran up to him.

"T! M! What are you doing here?" John asks.

See that's the thing about John, he's oblivious to everything. For people who don't know him, they think he was just playing games, but no, he really doesn't know.

"We came here to sky dive," Tristan says with a duh tone.

"Oh right! Well come on! I'll hook you guys up," John says and we follow him inside.

John owns the sky diving place, which is really weird considering when you go skydiving you have to be aware of your surrodings, John isn't.

I get hooked up into a galaxy skydiving suit and Tristan gets hooked up into a red one. We wait in line to board the plane and soon enough, we were setting off.

"You ready?" Tristan asks.

"Hell yeah! I haven't done this in forever!" I exclaim.

Suddenly, an instant flashback of 2 months ago flashes through my mind.

"Maybe forever will be our always,"

My heart started to race and emotions started to poor out of their little dungeon deep in my soul. My breathing started to get quicker, and I had to lean on Tristan or I would have fallen off the plane.

"Hey are you alright?" Tristan asks with concern.

I shook my head, and finally got the strength to stand on my two feet.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say.

"Are you sure?" Tristan pushes.

"T, I'm fine," I state.

He brushes it off and we start to get ready to jump. John comes over to us and smiles.

"You two going together?" He asks.

"Nope, solo runs," I say. John laughs and nods.

"Ladies first," Tristan says. I roll my eyes and mutter "wimp."

"Hey I heard that!" Tristan yells. I laugh and walk away.

I stand at the edge of the plane and wait for John's signal. He gives me the two thumbs up and I take a deep breath.

One.

Two.

Three!

And I jump.

The air rushed through my hair and my face and I could feel my heart race go up. I looked around and saw Tristan coming down too. We smiled a wind smile and he gave me the signal to pull the parachute.

I pulled on the string and it didn't work. I tried again, and it still didn't work. Fear flew through me and I started to panic. The ground was coming quickly and tears formed into my eyes. I'm going to die.

Maybe this is the reason I didn't die back in San Francisco. Maybe this is how I was meant to die. I mean, I've said my goodbyes and I wrote my will already, and I gave the will to my lawyer...yes I have one. So in the end, I've done everything that I needed to do before I died.

I was about 60 feet in the air and tears were going everywhere because I was technically flying. I can't believe I'm going to die, right now, when everything has been falling into place.

I tried pulling the string one more time but it didn't work. This is it. Goodbye world....once again.