Chapter 22~Ella

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Tristan yells at me through the phone.

I was currently on a call with Tristan and Lucy. Tristan was freaking the fuck out because I told them that I liked Justin.

"Oh my god T. Can you chill? They aren't that bad!" Lucy says.

"Luce! They hurt her three times! What makes you think they won't do it again?" Tristan asks.

"It's not like she has a chance with him!" Lucy says and gasps right after the words left her mouth.

"Wow thanks Lucy," I say sarcastically.

"Sorry! Didn't mean it in a bad way! I heard he's sleeping with someone already," she explains.

"Mindy," we all say at the same time.

"Whatever. It's just a stupid crush. Wanna meet at the hospital?" I ask.

"Sure," Tristan says.

"I would, but I've seen Zayn all week, and I have other plans," Lucy says. I roll my eyes and hold the urge to giggle.

"Alright Luce. Have fun," I say and she ends the call. Tristan and I say our goodbyes and I head off to the hospital. After jamming out to Jason Derulo, and getting honked by an angry grandma, I was at the hospital. I entered through the doors, and went to Zayn's room.

I walked into the room and sat down by the bed. He looked the same, just so much more......dead. His skin was pale and his perfect red lips have lost his colour.

"Zayn, please wake up," I whisper as I rub, small circles, with my thumb, on his hand.

"He will, don't worry," Tristan says as he stood by the door. I smile at him and he walks over to me.

"Hey T," I whisper.

"Hi M," he says. "How's it going?" he asks.

"You know, the usual. I like my old crush, and he is sleeping with my enemy," I sigh.

"Come on, maybe you're overreacting," he says.

"Whatever. How about your love life?" I ask.

"Don't wanna talk about it," he grumbles.

"Fine by me," I say. We sat there in silence just staring at Zayn. When will he wake up? How much longer until he does?

"Go call Ella," Tristan says. I look up at him and raise my eyebrows.

"What?" I ask.

"Go call Ella," he repeats.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because she's one of your best friends. And, I guess, she knows more about this than we do. So go call her," he explains. I smile and walk out of the room to call Ella.

"Hello?" Her voice rings through my ear. I've missed her.

"Ella?" I ask.

She gasps and whispers, "Melody?"

"It's me Ella," I say smiling.

"Oh my god! Mel! I've missed you so damn much!" She exclaims.

"I've missed you too!" I exclaim.

"Is that Melody?"

"Holy shit she's alive?"

"GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE!" Ella shrieks.

"What the hell?" I ask. "That sounded like Brandon and Brad."

"Yeah cause it was. They won't leave me the fuck alone!" She whines. I chuckle.

"Anyways, how've you been?" I ask.

"Life is boring without you here," she says.

"I know and I'm sorry," I apologize.

"It's alright," Ella says with sadness. "How about you?" She asks.

"Me? Well my fake boyfriend is in the hospital in a coma because of Justin and I have feelings for Justin again. So it's going just peachy," I say sarcastically.

"WHAT?" Ella yells through the phone. From then on I explain the whole situation to this day.

"Damn girl. Your life is like a story!" She exclaims.

"Yeah, maybe someone should write my story," I say while rolling my eyes.

"I say, you wait it out. See if you really do card about Justin, or of its just homesickness or you wanting to like someone again," Ella says.

"I suppose," I reason.

"Don't suppose Mel. Do it. I don't want you getting hurt again again," Ella says sternly.

"Yes yes I know," I brush it off.

"Alright well I gotta go. It was nice talking to you Mel. See you!" She says.

"Okay. Bye Ella," and we hang up.

That felt good.