1.

Sanaa

Zach moved on top of me and kissed me passionately. He ran his hand down my stomach and stopped at my pants.

"No." I whispered.
He looked at me and then messed with my button on the top of my black jeans.

He put his hands on it and then chuckled as they moved away from the rim of my pants.

He messed with tail of my tank top and tugged it over and over.  I could tell he wanted it off of me in an instant.

He rubbed his hand on my dark skin and he breathes against my neck.

He placed pecks of kisses on my lips and moved to my neck.

"Come on. "He whispered to me.
I ran my fingers through his hair and felt the strands tangle in my fingers.

I knew what he meant by cone one and I didn't like the thought if what he meant.

"Nope. You aren't gonna get me this time." I spoke to him.

He flipped me on top if him and pushed my body down on his.

I felt our stomachs hit each other.

He grabbed on to my love handles and squeezed them firmly and he sneered.

I mocked his expression and made him laugh."promise you'll never leave me." He smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Promise that you'll never leave me." I said again.
I bit my lip and sighed.

"I don't know, I mean forever dosent mean forever and never say never right?" I said to him.

He dependants let go of me. He pushed me off of him and he Sat up on the bed.
I sat up and blew a piece of hair out of my face.

I rested my hand on his shoulder.
"I promise."I said uneasy. He looked at me and he appeared from a scowl to a normal look.

I sat up close to him and put his arms around my waist, he held on tightly and I kissed his lips.

He kissed me back hungrily.

"I'm happy your mine." He whispered.