13.

Sanaa

It felt awkward that Skylar and Jesse were with us again. Zach had wanted to go to the mall for new clothes. I had just went to urban outfitter and bought him new pants last week. How did he already ruin them?

Me and Zach's hands kept hitting each other as we were walking next to each other. He then snapped and said." Could you please stop." I walked ahead of the three of them and rolled my eyes and shoved my hands into my The 1975 hoodie.

I walked into spencers and looked around for a bit. Zach had seemed to follow me everywhere,I gave him a look.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said. I then walked out of spencers with him with connecting hands.

I saw Jesse staring at me when I turned my head around. I smiled to him and faced Zach again. Zach attacked my face with kisses and he was hugging me all over. I smiled uncontrollably and hung on to him.

People gave us nice looks and some gave us disgusted ones as they walked by." Zach not here. "I laughed. We got to a bench and he Sat us down together and continued kissing me.
I felt embarrassed as a group of middle schooler's walked by.
"I'm not gonna stop until you kiss back." He said between kisses. I got a hold of his face and pressed my lips to his.

Jesse

Sky only laughed really loud watching Zach try and make out with Sanaa. It made it even funnier seeing Sanaa refuse him over and over.

It finally stopped when Sanaa kissed back and he let go of her. By Zach's face he was satisfied and got off of the brown bench.

"Do you guy want to go into Macy's ?" Sanaa asked. Before I could answer sky pulled me by my arm into the store.