10.

Jesse

I was in the middle of sanaa and skylar. Zach was sitting next sanaa and taking her French fries when she wasn't looking.

He managed to take another one and motioned me to not tell.

"You think I can't see you but I can." Sanaa said to him. I laughed and took a bite of my spicy chicken sandwich. I thought chick-fil-a would be a best choice since it's sky's favorite.

"So what did.you guys do while you were gone? "Skylar asked.

Zach and I.gave each other looks and I.sent one to Skylar. She gave me her sane ashamed looks because she can sense when we've killed someone or not .

"What's with all the looks?"sanaa asked.

"Nothing babe. Eat your food." Zach said to her. Basically all she liked was a chicken sandwich and her sprite. I got her fries since I knew she wouldn't eat much after. But I can see Zach has almost eaten them all.

"I've mysteriously lost my appetite. "She said slowly. I rubbed her shoulder.

"Hands off." Zach said to me. I put my hands up in defense accidentally smacking sanaa.

My eyes went wide and I panicked. I put my arms around her. I hugged her and rocked her back and forth.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so so so sorry." I kept apologizing until she laughed.

"Its ok. I barley felt anything. "She pried my arms off of her."it's not that I don't like hugs it's just that I think Zach and Skylar are gonna slap you if you touch me again." She joked.

"Are you done touching her? Cause that's my job." Zach asked me.