29

Skylar

I stood by sanaa side against the cement wall of the building. The booming music of dubstep echoed from inside.

Sanaa was sampling a new package of cigarettes I had bought today. "Its basically just a normal cigarette." She said in a raspy voice. She handed me her lighter and looked around catiously.

I smacked my lips and groaned. "Sanaa,Zach is inside the fucking building with Jesse. He's not constantly watching you 24/7." I explained to her. She rolled her eyes, I knew what she was feeling. It was paranoia.

"You don't know him like I know him. "Sanaa muttered. I put my arm around her shoulder and leaned my head to her shoulder. The cold leather of her jacket cooled my skin. I grinned and replied" well I do.know that he hits you. He's way too protective and that he loves you to death. It may seem like he dosent but he's just having a hard time of showing you." I finished.

"Yeah whatever,if he did love me to death then he would at least stop abusing me." She spat. I stared at her for a moment and smiled.

I chuckled a little and detached my arm from her shoulder." What?" Sanaa questioned.

"Ash." I pointed out.

"What?"

"Get rid of the ash on your cigarette, it's annoying. " I replied.

"Anyway I'll talk to Zach later for you. Just trust me,he loves you a lot." I said. A wave of nervousness buried sanaa. I know how it feels.