2.

Skylar

Jesse let go of my hand to light a cigarette.

Once he put the lighter back in his pocket he puffed out smoke and grabbed hands with me again.

"I need a cigarette. "He said for an excuse.I snatched it from his mouth and hissed when the hit ash hit my skin.

I put the cigarette in my mouth and took a long drag and blew out the smoke in his face.

He showed his teeth and growled at me while taking back his cigarette.

We kept walking down the park lane as people started to stare us a little.

"Babe." Jesse said. I turned to him and asked what. He put the cigarette in his mouth and blew the smoke to my mouth and I inhaled in.

He smiled while I coughed out the rest of the smoke.

He put his arm around my shoulder and pushed me towards him and he kissed my forehead.

"This is why I knew we belonged together when I first saw your eyes."He said.

"Wow." I said.

"I'm serious. It's like your smile penetrated ny skin and seeped into my blood ,then on you had me hooked. My eyes can't look away from yours and I just have you locked so tight to me that I just want to throw away the key.
I know that our eyes create an illusion,a fantasy,a dream. But my desire is you and your no illusion. Your far from imagination."