6.

Picture of sanaa

Picture of sanaa

Zach

I had sanaa pinned against the wall. My hands held her arms over head and my eyes stared deep into her soul.

"Who have you been texting?" I asked.

She just shrugged.
"Tell me." I gritted through my teeth. Still no answer.

" Where's your phone?" I asked her,She just smirked. She nodded her head to her pocket.

I let go of her arms. She took out her phone from her back pocket. I tried going for it but she moved her hand away from me.

"Give it." I spat.
"Your just gonna look through my messages. "She complained.

"Give me your phone ." She said. I tensed my posture and snatched her phone. I managed to get it.

"Zach give me my phone. "She whined.

I kissed her on her lips." Its okay. I won't freak out." I told her. I opened her messages and saw a new contact.

:Chris

I looked to her suspiciously, and read them.

"Babe it's nothing serious we were talking about." She muttered.

I got done reading them and I looked to her and snickered.

"So,you like him back?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I don't I guess." She replied.

I handed her phone to her." 'I guess' what do you mean ' I guess' " I yelled at her.

"Zach you said you wo-." I hit my hand against the wall and put my hand to her throat.

She then clutched on to my hand." Ugh." I sighed tiredly.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked. My clutch got tighter around her neck. She managed to try and shake her head.

I let go and she started wheezing.

"Not you ever cheat on.me." I said to her.