33.

Sanaa

I opened the front door and  walked in. It seemed almost empty. Even though Zach is here,it would usually be noisy of loud music.

I walked upstairs to our room and opened the door,Zach was sleeping. I smiled to myself. I slipped of my shoes and changes into normal clothes.

I crawled on to the bed and laid next to Zach. He seemed peaceful when he slept,almost too peaceful,

I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his chest. I started thinking about what Matt said about Zach.

I don't wanna leave Zach, all he has is trust and anger issues. Besides,I don't like being lonely and all depressed.

A groan interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to Zach who was moving constantly.

"Babe? Your home." He said tiredly.

"Yeah I am,Zach. "I laughed. He sat up and looked at me and smiled.

"Why?" He asked.

"I just felt like I was in pain and so I went home." I finished. I pressed my lips to his and he kissed back. I hung on to his neck and pushed him towards me. He shifted on top of me and grabbed my arms.

"Wait,its too early for.this," he said.

"Its 7:30pm." I replied. I kissed him. He groaned deeply and pressed his body hard on mine. I could feel his hard erection on his me as he moved.

He flipped his brown hair out of the way and detached his lips from mine.

He undid his button in the top of his jeans and and pulled them off along with his boxers.

He pulled me up to him and pecked me on the lips. He continued on my neck.

I started moaning repeatedly. I gripped on to his bare shoulders and dug my nails into His skin. I felt him hiss slightly on my skin.

He sucked harshly on a patch of my skin and bit it. His teeth sank into my neck hard and it was excruciating pain.

I screamed loudly. Zach chuckled.

He tugged off my pants and underwear half way.

"Wait Zach," I asked?

"Yes?"

"Please don't get out of control. "I begged. He smiled and said"no promises."