9.

Skylar

I sat outside with Zach on the porch. We left sanaa and Jesse in the house together so me and Zach could smoke.

Jesse smokes but for some reason he didn't want one today.

I then caught a suspicious Zach staring at me. He took his cigarette out of his mouth and blew the smoke out. He was still staring at me.

"What?" I asked really annoyed. He smiled and chuckled. "What's wrong with you? You seem paranoid. "He asked me.

I put out my cigarette and looked at him. I don't wanna tell him that sanaa has Jesse's number, I know he'll Get mad at her. I know cause I noticed she had a few bruises on her neck.

"Aren't you kind of worried about sanaa and Jesse being in a room alone together?" I asked confused. He shook his head.

"Nope. Should i be?" He asked me.

And now I just sit in silence.

I didn't want to respond.

His posture get tense. Zach had his eyes squinted and he threw his cigarette on the ground.

"Well?" He asked getting a little temper.

"Nothin,may be your girlfriend shouldn't have his number." I said to myself.

"She what?" Zach exclaimed.  He got up from his chair and I stopped him before he could go inside.

"Zach I know how you are. Please just don't tell her I told you because I know-we both know that your gonna hurt her." I explained to him.

"Nor Jesse?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Nor Jesse. "I concluded.  He huffed and brushed my hand off of his shoulder.