chapter 27

Sanaa

"You should really leave me alone." He spat. I gave him a look. He mirrored me and rolled his eyes.

"You should just really tell me." I suggested. He banged his desk table with his and and stood up.I jumped in fear.

"Get. Away. From. Me." He hissed. He posted towards the bed and I quickly got on it.

He sat back down at the chair.

My eyes were open wide. Something in his eyes seems evil when he said it. Like black eyes appeared.

I wish I could leave so bad,but my heart is skipping beats and my breathing is quick when I always face him.

"Zach?" I asked him fearfully. Zach turned his head slowly and turned to me angry.

"I wanna go out for a drive."

"Where?" He asked.

"I just want to.drive around."

"I'm coming with you.
Go get into the car." He commanded. I shuffles out of bed and walked to th closet. The door was right next to.Zach . I was so.scared to step next to him because I was so scared he'll do something to me. Lately Zach hasn't been himself. It's like some demon took over him ever since he cut his hand.

I slowly opened the.door and grabbed my Tom's and I got Zach his vans.

I handed him his shoes. I slide my feet into my Tom's and grabbed my jacket.

Zach stood up from the.desk and grabbed my hand and my keys.

"We're taking your car." He said.

Skip getting into car

It was 11:55 at night. After an hour of driving Zach came to a stopping point at the mall's empty parking lot.

It was silent yet dark and seemed like a perfect place to think.

Zach unbuckled his seatbelt. He reached towards me and smiled.

"Zach? What's been wrong with you lately?" I asked him. He smile wiped away.

"Nothing's wrong." He got.annoyed.

I put my hands on his shoulder but he flinched me away.

I buckled out of my seatbelt and moved next to him. I got on top of his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His hands grabbed love handles and he gave them a firm squeeze.

I pinned my lips to his and felt him smile. He kissed back but added more tension. He slipped his tongue.in my mouth and his hold got tighter on my hip.

He detached his lips from my mouth and attached them to my kneck. I whimpered slightly when he bit a little of my neck.

He went deeper and in started moaning.

He them stopped. I was confused. He looked at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"Get in the back of the car."

I quickly got.in the back.

He came in after me and ripped my tank off.

He pushed me down and kissed down my chest.
I felt his hands fiddle with my button and it was so tempting.

He tugged down my jeans along with my underwear.I sensed myself getting nervous from.what he was gonna do.

He kissed the lower he get. When he moved way down he started laughing.

He then stopped.

"Why'd you stop. "

He said"your not ready."