30

Zach

"Tell me?" Skylar bugged. I rolled my eyes and told her to go away.

"No.Zach just tell me."

I huffed and faced skylar I glared a little and just sneered." Tell you what?!?!" I yelled.

"Why sanaa been having bruises on her body lately? "She questioned me. I just shrugged shoulders, " i know it's you Zach. " she stated. I rolled my eyes and chuckled dryly.

"I can see you've been very angry lately." She continued. Why is she being so.goddamn nosy? It's none of her concern of what I do to sanaa. Besides, there's nothing she can do.

"Stay in your own goddamn business, I can whatever the hell I want to her cause she's mine." He gritted through his teeth.

"Oh really now?"

"Yeah. Instead of being so fucking nosy how about you pay attention to.your own relationship. "With that I walked away. I laid my eyes all over the party trying to find sanaa. She was upstairs talking to Jesse who seemed really distraught.

They then kissed. I.could feel my heart explode inside of me with anger. "Sanaa!" I yelled ferociously.

She shot her head towards me and ran downstairs. I grabbed her by her arm and stared at her for a minute.

"Get. To. The. Car." I hissed. "Z-Zach wait you-you don't understand what happ-"

"Please just go to the car." I said trying to calm down.

She fast walked ahead of me as we got to the door.

I walked to the car with her and got in.

I started up the car and took a deep breathe before I could drive. I turned to sanaa and said." When we get to the house.....run." I told her.

I pulled out of the driveway and drove to our house.

"Why?" Her voice was getting shaky.

"Just run." I said,"just run."