12.

It was about 1am in the morning. Jesse and Skylar had finally left. Zach was in bed watching mtv on our flat screen. I walked into the room and shut.the bedroom door. I then shuffled to the bed and got under the covers with Zach.

He pulled me close and kissed my cheek. I smiled happily to the night being over, after what happened in the bathroom I can't get it off of my mind.

Commercial colors lit up the room in all colors,our curtains were.open at the window.

It creeped me out a little. I turned my attention back to the tv." Are you okay?" I was asked by a half tired Zach.

"Yeah I'm just a little.....at it right now." I responded.

"You need sex?" He asked in a serious tone.

I snickered and shook my head.

"You've been acting like this since Skylar and Jesse were here." He told me.

"Oh yeah,I didn't notice. "I lied. My voice got a little high in the muddle of talking but I managed to get it in control.

The tv then turned off out of nowhere. Before I could ask what happened a huge crash of lighting right outside and lit up the dark room.

I then noticed that my hands were clenched on to Zach. I was bow scared,I was scared of another thrash lightning scaring me.

I whimpered to myself and cuddled up to him.