15.

Zach.

It seemed so dark outside,it had already been a pitch black since Jesse and I have been out.

We were digging a hole in the middle of a field. The hole had finally got big enough and Jesse eyed it carefully.

"So do we put him in their? "He asked me.

"Yeah,let's get him." I responded.

I walked up to my trunk and unlocked it. As I lifted it up he was still groaning and muffling noise.

I seemed to feel annoyed and sighed.' Shut. Up." I said firmly. His muffled grew quiet and he listened to me.

I put my hand on my back pocket where the knife was. Jesse was right next to me with a smug feeling on his face.

Jesse then ripped the tape off of the guys mouth. I smiled when I saw him yelling in pain and crying. It almost....soothed me a little.

"Are you gonna tell me now?" I asked him. I pulled the knife out showing him. His eyes went wide to the really sharp blade in my hand.

"N-no. I swore to Tim I wouldn't tell no one even if it meant my life." He stated.

I chuckled dryly." Look we both know you have a home,a wife, two twin sons. Don't let them hear on the news that their father was buried alive." Jesse hissed.

He shook his head. Jesse have me the okay signal.

"You had your chance. Goodnight."

I got the knife in a good clutch. Somehow my hands were a bit sweaty.

I jammed the knife inside him. He cried in pain.

I jammed it again for the second time in his heart but then my hand had flipped and hit the blade.

Blood came quickly out of ny hand and pain overwhelmingly fought me.

I fell on the ground yelling my ass off. The pain hurt so much, the knife had hit my wrist at the same time make my skin hiss.

Jesse hovered over me panicking.

"Shit dude. Look what the fuck you did." Jesse stated.  I held my hand and hissing painfully.

"You know it would be really nice if you helped, I don't wanna die from infection tonight." I said hurriedly. I started breathing raggedly.

"I'm sorry ok,your the stupid one from slipping on your hand on to the fucking blade. What are you, some emo kid?" Jesse freaked.

"Just help me!" I yelled.

Jesse quickly took the dead body out of my trunk and throwing it into the hole. Quickly I could hear shoveling behind me.

I screamed in pain.

Jese got done and put me in the car. He got in and started the ignition and started driving.

A/n

By the way I have nothing against emo kids,but it was only a joke, I don't mean to offend anyone. Sorry.