chapter 26.

Skylar

My throat burned. The feeling from Jesse who had wrapped his hand around it hurt.

Jesse had left a red ring,one that really hurt. The thought of him almost killing me was bliss. Do I even deserve to live?

"I'm so sorry." He started to speak. I stepped away from.him slowly and sucked in my lips.

He tried touching me,but I dodged it and managed to run down the hallway.

I.ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Over and over Jesse banged repeatedly until I could cave in.

I quickly went to the cabinets and rummaged through different materials.

I.finally found them. I took the bottle and opened it. In the bottle of aspirin laid some thing that was my weakness. Staring at the white bottle let me concentrate over the loud banging.

I opened the bottle quickly and looked inside. All was gone. No more was left. My hopes shut down and I threw the bottle to the wall. I started crying. I buried my face in my knees,that were brought up to my chest.

The door bursted open. I looked up quickly and wiped my face.

He kneeled down and grabbed my face."don't ever do.that again." He whispered to me. He puckered his lips and laid them on my forehead.

I cringed from lips that were so cold.

He picks up the bottle,then gave me a look." Skylar? "He asked scared.

"They're all gone. They disappeared, like me." I said weakly.

"I know. I did it. I flushed them."

I stayed quiet. "I'm never letting you leave." He said." I'm never letting you leave like this. "