24.

Sanaa

I knew Zach was watching me from inside the house. It also kinda made me feel a little uncomfortable.

So far I've been here in the car for a solid hour and a half.

My phone is making.me bored and I have nothing to do. They only thing I could possibly do is rummaged through things.

This is zach's car though,he'll get so angry with me.

I made sure he wasn't looking and opened his glove box.

I found old mail papers,cough drops,for some reason two condoms,and old letters.

I picked up a letter and smiled to myself when I realized what it was.

Five years ago when Zach and I was starting to see each other,I lived far away.

I was living in Pennsylvania at the time. Zach and I wrote letters back and forth to each other until I.decided to move closer to him and live with him.

I started to read:

September 28,2011

Dear, Zach

Guess what? Today is my birthday,and I'm showing no.sign of happiness. Skylar isn't able to come to Pennsylvania for the weekend because of work complications. Honestly I don't blame her,here its really weird even if she didn't want to come. I've visited some of the most haunted places here,I've felt bad poltregiest lately,lol.

Anyway,I'm turning 21 this year and I hope I have your best birthday wishes, im gonna need it. For now,I'm gonna stay home tonight and watch Sweeny Todd and eating junk all night. Probbaly go.out with other friends and get drunk, I think not.

Sincerely,
Sanaa Claxton

I put the letter down and smiled. I can't believe he kept all of these letters I sent to him and I haven't kept mine.

I went back to looking around in the glove box. My eyes then widened.

I held up the bloody knife in my hand and gasped. The blood seemed old and dry.

I looked up and he was walking out of the house. I panicked and I quickly put everything away.

He opened the door and I acted as if everything was normal again.

He gave me a look and then rolled down my window.

I looked to my side and met eyes with the guy.

"Hello." He had a British accent.

I smiled." Hello."

"My name is Matt Healy,and who might you be?" He held out his hand. I happily took it and he kissed my hand passionately.

A feeling in my stomach made me feel weird inside,he rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"I- I um well I- "

"She's not interested. "Zach spat. I chuckled embarrassingly.

Matt just smiled and winked at me when he let go of my hand. I waved goodbye as Zach pulled out of the driveway .

Zach put his hand was once again on my thigh. He them squeezed tighter than usual.

"Remember, your mine." He jokes. I laughed and said ok.

"I'm serious. "