chapter 28

Sanaa

I pushed Zach away from me. He didn't seem to get mad so today must be a good day.

"Since when are you happy all of a sudden? " I asked him. Zach assumed.as if he didn't know what I was talking about.  He ignored it and went back to hanging on to me.

"Get off." My words came off as yelling. I was scared he was gonna hit me. I was ready for stinging pain that would live on my cheek for a week. Surprisingly he didn't do anything.

All he did was hang on to me tighter.
"You need to stop. Everytime with you it's like your always changing moods. Zach what's going on?"

"Nothing is wrong with me. "Said Zach. "You always ask if something is wrong with me but nothing is wrong. I repeat. Nothing is fucking wrong with me." 

He let go off me,happily I took the opportunity to flip him off while he walked away.

Zach

Damn. What's  wrong with her? She's always gonna loose a fucking  horse if I'm not honest with her.

Zach what's wrong? Are you okay? Sometimes I just want  to strangle her,maybe even  get rid of her.

Even if I wanted to I can't. I actually really do love her. Killing has just given me tiny physical and mental issues. I can't help it if I take it out on sanaa. She's just always there at the wrong moment.

I hate seeing myself ruin something beautiful that I love. It just feels so relaxing.

Today is gonna be a new day, I'm trying so hard not get my anger to release.

Fingers crossed.