8.

Skylar

I sat with sanaa on her bed. She seemed distracted by the ring that was settled on her finger. I picked up her hand and awed at how pretty was.
"Zach get that for you?" I asked her. She looked at me and shook her head.

"No,I found it in his Rubbermaid. He told me that it was his ex-finances ring." She explained. I grinned and peered at it more. I saw a little red stuff deep in the lining of the diamond.

"So,what happened? You know,with the fiance thing?" Asking was probably the worst idea right now.

"She died,she was murdered or something. Zach was never really told what happened. "I bit my lip nervously and stared at her.

I could only imagine what happened to her. I sadly know things that sanaa dosent know. Things that can make a person shiver in fear.

I found out only a year ago,I had looked out the window at the wrong time.

Jesse had stabbed some guy that was visiting us,I knew he had seen me looking in fear.

When had entered our apartment,I knew he had a lot of explaining to do. Just thinking
about it makes me disgusted to be a dating a murderer. A person that takes another person's soul and their chances of living.

Every night I would have to wash his clothes and see blood stains,but I would get use to it. I'd get use to my hands getting covered in blood,having to go out and buy him new pants or shirt. Sometimes I would hide the knives but they always end up back on the counter.

"What's wrong?" Sanaa got my attention.

"What?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow and took the ring off.

"You've been staring at me for the past 10 minutes. Are you ok?" She continued.

I nodded my head and straightened my I see stars Devin Oliver t-shirt.

"So what do you think the guys are doing?" She asked. I made a sour look .

"I don't know. "I said.

"Well do you wanna call and tell them to bring some food here?" She asked. I smiled and nodded yes.

She took out her phone and called.

"Hey Jesse. "My eyes went a little wide and I sat shocked. I didn't know she had jesse's number.

I heard a few mourners coming from the phone.
"Could you pick us up some food or something after you get done with what your doing?"

"K,bye." She hung up her phone and sighed.

"He said yeah." She said.
I played with my fingers and kept the Jesse phone number on mind.

"S-so why do you have Jesse's phone number?" I asked uncomfortably.

She grinned and shrugged her shoulders. I raised my eyebrow and traced my flower tattoo that was on my foot.

"Reasons." She replied.

Reasons? I smiled simply and just gave her looks and acted as if it wasn't a problem.

"Do you have something against me having Jesse's number?" She asked.

"No not at all. Its totally fine." I lied.