31

Sanaa

We're home. I didn't know what to do. He said run but I'm scared to run. The whole time he had been muttering things and him twitching a little like he was about to go crazy.

He turned to me and just smiled.

"I thought I told you to -"
"Run." I finished. He shook his head.

"I know you can't see it but I'm about at the level of mad. Do you know how bad I wanna hit you right now?" He asked, I nodded.

I buckled my seatbelt and felt tears about to come. We both got out of the car and he opened the door.

"I'm gonna give you a head start." He said."why? " I asked.

He pushed me against the wall without any warning. He yanked me by hair and threw me to the floor.

My chest first thing hit the floor.I groaned in pain.

I felt zach's feet kicking into my ribs repeatedly and making me suffer. I screamed out in pain repeatedly hoping it would stop, I.felt my body giving out. He then stopped. I climbed my body towards.the stairs. I saw him following me. Fear builded. Up and I managed to get up on my feet. I was feeling numb,I ran up the stairs with every piece of energy I had. He was running after me. I knew I could make it if I.tried but he's too fast.

I.ran to the closet room I could and tried closing it,but Zach cached up to me.

I.tried using my strength to close while he was trying to push open. I turned around quickly and pushed with my back.

I failed miserably and fell to the floor. I sobbed to myself and knew he was gonna hurt me badly.

He got down on both of his knees and hushed me while he held me.

"Why didn't you listen to me when.I told you to run? We could've avoided all of this" He cooked to me.

I was still crying from the aching pain of my ribs,his hands came down to my chest and he picked me up by waist and put me on the guest bed.

He eyed me in the face and kissed me but I flinched away.

I sniffled and looked back at him." Don't make me hurt you again.,I will. "He threatened.

He laid his lips on mine again and kissed me. I had no choice but kiss back.

I was disgusted by how easily I would forgive him. The old me would have never done it,I would've walked out anyway. This time I can't,I'm scared of Zach.

He got on top of me and laid me down on the bed.

He body pressured on my ribs and squealed in pain.

His hands trailed down my shirt and on to the bottom tail.

"Just what I've wanted, your all mine."