7.

Picture of skylar

Skylar

Jesse and I were layed in bed. We wore nothing,the blanket felt cold on my bare skin.

Jesse sat next to me on his phone while smoking a cigarette.

He was talking to Zach, I looked at the clock.

It was 9:59am. "She what?!?" He exclaimed. It then caught my attention. I sat up while holding the covers to cover my breasts.

Jesse then looked at me and got out of the bed. I turned away because I didn't want to see his dick. I already saw it so many times last night.

I got really quiet to hear what he was talking about." Really, why are you freaking out over some guy, it's not like she's trying to cheat on you with him?" Jesse said.

Sanaa? I told her that there was something that was gonna do wrong .

He then came back in and walked to the closet." Yeah...,uh bye." He looked at me for a moment and licked his lips.

"Hey sky,Do you know where sanaa lives?" He asked me.

"Yeah she lives with Zach. I thought you knew that?" I questioned him.

"No where she actually lived once. "He explained.

I thought about it for a minute. She couldn't have went back to home,her mom and her little brother still live there.

"Back in douglasville. Why?" I asked him. He nodded and put on a pair if black pants and a tank top.

"I'll be back,how about you go keep sanaa company while Zach and I handle some business." He suggested.

"Sure." I replied.

He kissed my lips and patted my head.