36.

Sanaa

I taped vigorously on the desktop in our room while on the computer. Zach was behind me in the bed sound asleep. While im up at 3:29 in the morning thinking hard.

Maybe im just wasting my time, Zach would never hurt innocent people. He's too loyal and focused,he wou-" a beeping noice interrupted my thoughts. My eyes pinned to the computer to see a pop up message.

I clicked it open and it was from Jesse.

"J-another one? West lane blvd. Third house house on the left. Ryan needs a real good slitting of the throat which your great at." I read out loud. I continued.

"If Sanaa is an issue than tell her your going on a guys day out with me. Remember 8pm today. "

I closed the chat and stared at the screen. "So Zach is a murder. "I saud to myself.

"Boo!"I screamed and saw Zach with a sinister smile. I turned off the computer amd smiled nervously.

"I was just about to sleep. "I chuckled nervously. He stepped closer to me each step i took. His smile wouldn't wipe off his face.

I was now against the wall. He grabbed me the chin."Do you still love me?"He asked.

"Zach of course i do,im just scared. "I said. He chuckled. "You don't have to be scared unless you Dont do anything. "He replied." just more reasons why you can never leave. " he finished.

He grabbed my hand and brought me to our bed. I laid down under the blanket wirh him."Besides, the only way for you to leave me is if i kill you."