Setting sail!

It had only taken me 3 hours of being in the car to notice Zak was wearing a red T-shirt. Why that suddenly appeared to me I have no idea but it took me off guard. He was trying colour for a change? Maybe he was feeling under the weather.

I waited until he was out the car and in the gas station before saying anything.

"He's got a red top on." I spoke out loud.

"He has a blue hat and blue hoody.. What have you done to him?" Nick asked looking over his shoulder.

"Me? Nothing. I didn't even notice what he was wearing until like 30 seconds ago. Do you think he is ill?" I asked.

"What because he is wearing colour?" Aaron laughed.

"Could be the reason..." Nick answered.

"Oh come on you guys! He is allowed to wear colour!"

"He's up to something Nick, he has something planned. Be ready for anything. Don't put up a fight unless it is absolutely necessary. Got it?" I asked.

"Got it."

"Right.. I'm going in. If I'm not back in 5... Just wait longer." I giggled hopping out and running into the gas station.

They all looked the same, runned down, shelves full and a miserable cashier who looked annoyed at having to work when the sun was out. I picked up some 4 bottles of water, pistachios, cookies, twizzlers, other bits and pieces and fruit.. I wanted fruit out of the whole shop I wanted bananas & apples.

"Hey what you buying?" Zak asked as I got my bag and smiled at the cashier who suddenly perked up at the sight of Zak.

Who wouldn't right?

But what I didn't like was the filthy look I got straight after as he spoke to me. So I held his hand and pulled him out the shop giggling like a school girl causing the green eye cashier to narrow her eyes at me.

"What's up with you?"

"That snooty cow in there giving me a filthy look. I hate people like that."

"Why what did she look at you like? I didn't see it."

"Don't worry about it come on." I got in the back of the car behind Nick and put my belt on as Zak got in the car looking over at her.

For some reason Aaron had swapped seats and I couldn't work out why. He's an odd cat sometimes.

I went in the bag and handed out a bottle water to each of them.

"There you go squirrel." I smiled and passed Aaron pistachios.

"YES! Love you Brit!" He grinned hugging me.

"Nicky." I handed him cookies making his gasp.

"COOKIES! ZAK TAKE THE WHEEL!" He let go completely causing Zak to grab hold of it as he opened the packet and began eating and moaning how good they were. Taking the wheel back from Zak.

I saw Zak trying to look in the bag making me poke his nose back.

"Nosey."

"Did I get anything?" He asked poking his lip out.

"What are the chances of me not buying you anything?" I asked.

"Very slim. So did you get me something?" He asked.

I took out a banana and apple putting them on my lap I handed him the bag.