Morning w---

I woke up the next morning on a warm surface and the smell of cologne... I was asleep on Zak. It wasn't until I opened my eyes I realised how true that was.

I looked at my surroundings quickly to find my shorts gone, my bra gone and I was in his top laying on him.. Completely.

Then I felt it.. A hard things between us.

Holy shit.

I got off him fast and stood in the corner looking around the room. His boxers were on the floor but he was in sweat shorts. I wasn't sore. We didn't.. Did we?

"Zak."

He didn't stir.

"Zak?"

Nothing.

"ZAK!" I shouted making him startle away.

"I DIDN'T TOUCH THE GOLDEN GOOSE!" He shouted back.

"The fuck you dreaming about?" I asked laughing.

"I.. Uh. Jack and the beanstalk I think." He answered confused.

"Did we have sex?" I asked out straight.

"One thing I love about you Brit? You're straight to the point."

"Answer the question!" I snapped pulling down his top.

"Of course not. I'm a gentleman!"

"Oh I didn't mean that! I just.. I'm just so confused. Why am I in this?" I asked pointing to his top and his crotch.

"Oh. Oh! Shit.. My bad." He put a pillow across his lap and laughed nervously.

"It's okay... So the top?"

"You wanna know?"

"Uh yeah please." I answered sitting down beside him.

"You started to sleep walk. Then I got you back in here and you went all sexual, pulled your bra off, put your hand in my boxers, pulled my boxers down as I tried to find your bra to make you put it back on."

"Oh god don't tell me anymore." I groaned hiding my face which was burning red.

"You pinched my butt."

"Oh that's not too bad."

"You bit my bum." He added.

"Oh gosh."

"Begged me to make love to you and then you fell back to sleep wrapping yourself around me and passed out." He answered grinning as I cringed through out.

"No offence Brit. But you need to go out and get laid."

I laid back on the bed "Don't I know it." I mumbled.

He laid back beside me chuckling about last nights events.

"Thank you." I smiled looking at him.

"For what?" He asked moving some hair back behind my ear.

"For putting a top on me. You didn't want me to find out.. Did you?"

"Not particularly because I don't want things to be awkward between us. For you I mean. I mean.. It was only a matter of time before you declared your undying love for me." He teased. I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it laughing.

"Just admit it.. You love me." He nudged.

"Hey what's that?" I pointed. As he looked over I pinched his nipple.