The spark

With the glow of the fire I could just make out his hazel eyes. He smiled and slowly removed my satin robe from my skin. Dropping it to the floor he guided me across the lounge back to the open fire and put the guard up. I looked at him as he held my hand and pulled me towards him.

His hand held one side of my face whilst the other rested on my hip. We began kissing when I took Kate's advice and well Aaron's trick. I had done it earlier and it worked..

I bit his lip and pulled away slowly earning a small groan from him.

"You drive me crazy when you do that." He whispered.

Works on him too.

He kissed me again before letting me go and backing away. Turning around he pulled of the faux fur blanket as laid it out on the floor.

"I want to be able to see you when we make love." He spoke.

I smiled and began unbuttoning his shirt one at a time. He stood there patiently as I pushed it off him and ran my hands down his arms until his shirt hit the floor behind him.

I kissed his chest and worked my way around his back kissing his Povelgia tattoo before arriving back in front of him.

"One problem." I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"You still got your pants on." I whispered pulling him by his belt into me.

"Take them off then." He smirked.

I did, unbuckling his belt I pulled it off and threw it aside before I unbuttoned his jeans and slowly pulled them down leaving him to step out of them.

"Time to unwrap you." He smiled.

"Before we get too carried away.. Have you got anything?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." He darted off towards his bedroom. After a bang and some cursing he came back with the foil packet and tapped me on the nose with it making me scrunch my nose at him.

"Now please can I unwrap you?" He asked.

"You may."

Zak kissed down my body, lifting my leg he undid each suspender before rolling off the tight on each leg. Kissing the top of my foot and knee after he did. His fingers worked out how to removed the garter belt, which he seemed pleased about as he dropped it to one side.

"You're beautiful." He breathed.

"Show me?"

A smirk came across his face as he knelt down in front of me kissing my stomach, his fingers took hold of my panties, I watched as he pulled them down slowly. My head rolled back as he kissed my thighs. He removed my panties from my feet and lifted one leg onto his shoulder.

What's he do-.. Oh my god.

I gasped holding onto his head and shoulder for support as he weaved his head and used his tongue to work my body.

"O-oh my god." I moaned. He pulled away and smiled as he inserted one finger I moaned.

"It's okay, I'll look after you. Let me know if you need to stop."

I nodded.

"C-can I lay down before I fall down?" I asked.

"Absolutely."

I laid down on the fur blanket beside the fire, Zak moved and position himself between my legs.

He went back down on me making me wiggle and squirm as his finger and tongue worked together. I let out a moan as he hit a spot that felt truly amazing.