Uprooting the nest

---5 months later---

I'm fat. I'm a house, a whale, I'm huge!

I'm pregnant.. 7 months pregnant.

And this bloody bump hasn't stopped growing, I am presuming it's a baby and not an alien at this stage. I had got a small house and worked right up until last week. Now my back was aching, my boobs were sore and my ankles had seen better days. It was awkward working with your ex, Zak was stood in the background watching me bloom. A few comments went around about myself and bump. Zak came down hard on the person who started it, apparently they were now unemployed because of it. He was protective but yet didn't want to be a part of this?

I sat in my living room watching Ghost Adventures rubbing my tummy, just hearing Zak's voice and seeing him happy from the good old days as they put it made me a upset but it was some stupid punishment system I had designed myself.

This little critter was having a whale of a time kicking the stuffing out of me.. Gonna be a demon baby. ( I shouldn't joke. Specially in daddy's line of work!)

As soon as his voice began my heart got a bit stronger and my stomach started up. Baby knew my love for his voice.

The front door opened as Kate stumbled into the room holding no end of things.

"What. The. Bloody hell is all that?" I asked.

"You need a bigger house. So we uh.. We got one?" She tried to laugh but I was so confused.

"We? Who? Where? And why?"

"She told Zak you're having a lot of people hassling you about the baby?" Aaron called from the hallway.

"Yeah but I can ignore it, what have you got?" I laughed as he struggled.

"Okay, okay, I'm in!" He laughed coming in with bubble wrap on a large roll.

"Oh come on.. You two can't be serious? I'm in nesting mode and you want to pull me out? No okay it's too stressful."

"Okay it's not safe here anymore and we're worried because of half the things people are sending you and the threats." Aaron answered

Some sick individual sent me a box with a baby doll inside.. Covered in fake blood and and a poison pen letter with it. Safe to say I screamed and cried about it. I also ended up ringing Zak who at the time was away on lockdown.

"Fine.. Where the hell am I going?"

"Nice house. Beautiful house. Amazing house. I'm jealous. It's perfect."

"I'll still be on my own so what's the difference." I mumbled looking back at the TV as Zak was walking through the lockdown.

I didn't see Aaron until his hand went on my tummy.

"How are you? Really? I'm guessing little Bean is okay." He asked.

Bump had the name Bean. Always Bean.

"Shitty. Lonely. Bored. It fucking sucks. Enjoy pregnancy. It's shit! I'm fat tired and nobody loves me."

"Bad then." Aaron looked at me.

"Yeah.. Oh!"

I moved Aaron's hand as Bean began football in my stomach. His face was a picture of cool and grossness. I loved it.

"Wow! Did you feel that?! Kate quick!" Aaron called over as Kate nearly climbed the table to get to me.

Like a science project I had a tummy of hands. Me and Kate would sit and talk for hours comparing bellies and cravings like pregnant women do. Also horniness.. Yes my hormones were raging and I wanted Zak in my bed more than ever but times had changed as that wasn't the case anymore..