Growing family

Bean was due in two weeks and I had a funny suspicion that I was going to be overdue for a while.

Zak had been amazing, he seemed to have got his act together with the expected delivery.

I was laying in bed having just woke up from Zak's singing in the shower. He was cute.

I looked at the door as he came in drying his hair in a towel with one around his waist.

"Put some clothes on!" I groaned throwing a pillow at him.

"Oh dear, someone is still a sex pest." He laughed strutting around the bedroom.

"Yes and you don't help coming in here dripped wet."

"Wouldn't be the first time you've seen me dripping wet would it?" He laughed making me go red.

"Awhh you still blush." He came over and climbed on me, giving me a kiss that lingered I gave a little moan. I wanted more.

I always wanted more!

I got another one before he moved down my body leaving kisses and the odd nibble.

"Zak don't tease. Please."

He stopped at my tummy and pulled up my tank top, laying between my legs he kissed my tummy repeatedly.

"Hello Bean. Now we need to have a discussion.. Are you awake?" He asked.

As sure as shit Bean gave me a kick.

"Just woke up." I answered.

"Now.. Bean. I can't wait to call you by your actual name because all I think of is a baked bean. Mummy is feeling a bit frisky at the moment and with your big house keeping you safe we can't do anything. So if you'd like to be on your due date. So mummy can feel normal again and when we're all living together happy. You're gonna be an excellent sleeper whilst me and mummy fuck like champions."

"Zak! That was going reasonably well then." I laughed.

"Cause at the moment, you've moved and you've got your bum up ready to be on time.. But we need you on time."

"Don't listen Bean if your comfy you say put babe." I rubbed my tummy. Picking up my phone I took a photo as Zak did the morning routine of belly kisses until he was satisfied.

"Come on Bean. Daddy is waiting for you now. You need to learn to Demon hunt with me." He grinned.

"Bean is on my bladder, excuse us." I sighed getting out of bed I got half way to the door when I looked down at the puddle. There goes my waters... Wait. What?!

"Oh shit."

"What? Oh Brit, don't worry. You can't help it."

"No Zak.. Oh shit!"

"Oh! Oh shit! What do we do?!" He panicked.

"I'm still busting for a pee so that's definitely my waters right? But two weeks early?!"

"Oh fuck.. Oh fuck!"

"Don't panic! Let's not panic. I'm okay. Get a towel and maybe clean up. Let's do that." I went into the cupboard and got a towel and started cleaning up as Zak got changed fast.

"Okay. It could be hours so let's just make sure everything is packed. You sort your hair out dry it properly because I don't need you sick with a cold or flu. I'm going to take a shower now. Well Bean I know daddy was talking about being on time but two weeks early really?" I asked walking to the bathroom.

I took a shower and came back out to find Zak with everything at the ready.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm good.. I don't want food though. Let's just chill out. We need to take Gracie to your mums in a bit. But not yet."