Who runs this house..

I was allowed out later that day and I was just short of running to the car. They had gave me a wad of information about healthy eating blah blah blah blah...

I just wanted to get home.

Zak however asked 1001 questions making me in the end stamp on his foot to shut him up.

Now he was quiet and I put it down to the foot stomp... But I was eager. I wanted to get home, in a decent shower, my own clothes and sleep in my own bed. With lots of yummy food, with a topless Zak in tight boxers and a small bow tie.

I smiled all the way home at the thought of Zak, my personal sexy butler.

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........

We arrived at the house and got out. I went straight in and called for Gracie.

"She's at my moms. Cece is on a day off. So it's just us." He answered.

"Oh.. Okay." I answered.

"Can you sit down a minute?" He asked. I looked at Zak to see the troubled look on his face. I sank in the chair waiting for him to begin. Within ten seconds my mind relentlessly.

-He doesn't want me.
-He wants to be friends.
-He slept with someone
-He wants me to move out.
- He's slept with someone and got them pregnant
-He's slept with them and caught something.

He sat down and looked at me carefully.

"What have you done? What have I done?" I asked.

"It's about the hospital."

He's slept with a nurse? Shut up Brittany.

"Okay.."

"Now.. I want a truthful answer. Because you know I don't do lying in relationships Brittany."

"Okay."

"Why have you been starving yourself and trying to lose weight rapidly?"

"I haven't."

"That's two lies in one sentence.. Don't. Lie to me!"

I kept my mouth closed folding my arms across my chest.

"You've been starving yourself. Am I right or wrong?"

"Wrong. I've been cutting back. Starving means having no food." I snapped.

"Right. Rapid weight loss?" He asked.

"Don't know what you're on about."

It was a lie and I felt rancid saying that..

"You looked online for a way to make you lose weight rapidly. Am I right or wrong?"

"Right." I mumbled.

"Right, why have you been looking at all my ex girlfriends online?"

I kept my mouth closed then.. Hell no was I speaking.

"You better answer me cause I swear down Brittany I will walk."

"No." I answered kicking myself for sounding so desperate in a single breath.

"Then tell me!"

"I-"

"You what?"

"I thought if I was thinner.. That you'd like me more." I muttered.

"What?!" He shouted.

"Don't shout at me!"

"Brittany I love you?! Isn't that enough?! What else do you want from me?"