These are my confessions..

"I'm not doing it Brit." Zak spoke sitting on the towel beside me.

"Why?"

"Because I'm not." He answered pulling his phone out his trunks.

"For god sake. You and that phone. Fine, I'll play with myself." I sulked turning away.

He began laughing. "That sounded so wrong it's funny."

"You're being rude and I'm going to play elsewhere." I got off the towel and walked across the beach in my bikini soaking up the sun on my skin.

I sank back down as began making sandcastles. Yep sandcastles, I wanted Zak to make some. Just entertain me for an hour of stupidness and build a fort.

Something that was innocent, care free and meant he had to put his phone down.

But he wasn't playing ball, I had left my phone at the cabin on purpose because this was suppose to be a holiday, an escape. Just to relax.. I wanted him to trust me again which was the whole idea of this all but he was so addicted to his phone he wouldn't consider filling a stupid bucket and making a stupid castle.

I was sulking good... The last time we came to the beach Nick was messing around making castles with me, something childish but fun. He had Annabelle and soon another little bundle to coo over. Only this little Groff I won't see grow.

It saddened me that he had left and from what I gathered it wasn't as hunky dory as it was made out.. Nick had unfollowed me on Twitter and blocked me. It seemed he had cut me off too but Zak nor Aaron were aware. They probably wouldn't care either. Aaron might.. Zak wouldn't.

I looked at the two castles I had made, one was perfect.. The other had one point missing and looked like it lost a battle with a cannonball.

Just like our team last year we represented the perfect sand castle. Now? Now we were the crumbling castle.

Nick was gone we were one down.

Zak even represented the castles, he was perfect and now he was damaged.

I got angry at myself for letting any of this happen. Nick, Zak, Zak & Nick.

"Argh!" I shouted kicking the castles away and walking down the beach.

"Stupid castle, mugging me off." I grumbled stalking away.

How stupid was I? Wanting to build a stupid sand castle.

Finding a rock I threw it into the sea and sat down hugging my knees watching the waves.

Stupid castle..

-----

I had fell asleep on the sand only for Zak to wake me up. I kicked him away, still in a bad mood.

"Brit.. Look."

I refused to look, the next minute I know I'm being straddled and tickled. I screamed with laughter kicking my legs and trying to push him off but he would always over power me.

"MERCY!" I shouted.

He stopped giving me enough time to catch my breath and look over to see he had been building sand castles.

"You built them?" I asked looking at, at least 15 all piled up into a big one.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, you brought me here to enjoy myself and I've been on my phone.."

"I only wanted you to play with me.." I mumbled.

He began laughing shaking his head "I love the innocence in you sometimes, it's my foul mind that thinks bad things. Hey lets go out to dinner tonight. I saw some nice place in down. My treat? You brought a nice dress right?"