Embarrassment.

A CHIMP HAS BEEN SICK ON MY BRAIN!

A HEDGEHOG HAS SET UP CAMP ON MY MOUTH!

I opened my eyes and looked over to see Mr Perfection looking at me with a smile.

"No." I groaned pushing him away by his face.

"Good morning Brittany!" He sang.

"Shit.. Why are you so loud?" I asked and pulled the pillow around face turning away from him.

"I'm not, you're extremely hungover." He answered.

"Well it's your fault. Didn't you watch me? Look after me? Care for me? No.. You're naughty and let me drink." I answered.

The sympathy party was here. Only it was for one guest only... Me. The room was spinning and I was one toe wiggle away from throwing up if I moved. This was bad.. I have had my share of hangovers but this was on the scale of dying.

"You are old enough to know when to stop drinking." He said and pulled me over into his side.

"Oh I see.. Say you love me and then give me tough love." I pouted.

"You smell so bad it's funny. But I'm not here to give you sympathy.."

I looked at him wondering what he meant when he slipped off and picked me up taking me to the bathroom.

"What's in here?" I asked looking around.

"This.."

I looked up as he hit the on button to the shower. Cold water came down making me scream at the top of my lungs as I tried to climb over and off him.

"What's up Brit?! Payback is a bitch right?" He laughed.

"PAYBACK FOR WHAT?!" I screamed at him hitting his back. The water slowly started to warm but I'd had the shock now and I wasn't impressed with him.

"Getting my hopes up and teasing me until I went to ravish you. And then! And then you passed out on me!" He answered.

I looked at him red faced "oh my god.." I hid my face. He ended up laughing at me as I died of embarrassment.

"You're gonna be a nightmare today. Whats the betting that we end up arguing because you're an irritable fuck when you are hung over. Anything and everything annoys you." Zak said putting me down on the shower floor.

"And you don't provoke it no?"

"No."

"Then what the hell is this?" I asked getting out the shower.

He was said about me getting irritating when he has dragged me out of bed to put me on a cold shower.

"You've started already." He sighed.

"You put me in freezing co- just stop." I answered pulling a towel off the towel rack and putting my hair up in it. I grabbed another for my body. Turning my back to him I pulled off my dress wrapping myself in the towel I stalked out the bathroom leaving my wet dress on the floor.

"See! Told you!" He shouted after me.

"Imbecile." I muttered flopping back down on the bed and putting a pillow over my eyes.

Why the hell was the sun so bright today? Was it taking the piss?

I heard Zak walking around the bedroom. Every footstep sounded like a damn elephants, he was intentionally trying to make me argue with him. It's something he finds amusing, to make me angry.

I pulled the pillow off my face and was met with his ass.

Holy mumma!

A perfect peachy ass was in my view and I suddenly forgot why I was annoyed. I took his shoulders in, his back, the dimples, the curve of his back, his perfect bum, his thighs, and legs. 

Adonis must of made him because he was damn fine naked!

"Finished?" He asked.

"Sorry.." I answered putting the pillow over my face.

Since when was he into walking around in the nude?! Not that I'm complaining of course but I would have made myself look more.. Attractive and seductive if I knew he was gonna like this!

"You need to eat." He spoke. I groaned into the pillow and waved my hand.

"I'm horny not hungry. Put some clothes on."

"Oh are you?" I heard him come over and jump onto the bed putting me on my back I had the pillow pulled from face. I squeezed my eyes shut, I could not face Mr Winky. Not today. And maybe not tomorrow from how I'm feeling.

"How about... I fix that?" He asked kissing my ear. His stubble tickled my neck making me giggle and tuck my neck into my shoulders hiding.

I felt him work his knee between mine as gently part them as he kissed down my chest and pulled the towel apart.

"God how this body has teased me for all this time and now I get to touch you." He breathed running his hand down my body.

I tried to concentrate, I did.. I didn't want things to be awkward between us but right now I couldn't do this.

I squeezed my thighs together stopping the ache that had began between them. I felt Zak drag his fingers softy down my body. Nuzzling his head into my chest I gasped feeling his hot breath and teeth grate the material covering my breasts.

His lips touched under my bra, on my chest done and continued down to my stomach, I had a feeling coming over me.

"I- stop." I breathed it he couldn't hear it and I knew it didn't even sound like words but a pant. His shaft pushed against my thigh.

No.. I can't.

"Zak." I spoke.

"I know." He breathed getting closer to my area.

I started shaking my head. "No you don't.. I'm gonna.."

"What are you feeling Brit? Tell me."

"N-"

"Are you wet for me? I want to hear you tell me.. What do you feel?"

"I can't." I breathed panting.

"I can make you.." He grinned gripping my panties.

"Tell. Me. What. You. Want?!" He ordered.

"I'm gonna.." I began tryin to move from him but he pushed my hips down. I shook my head at him.

Oh god..

Oh no!

"IM GONNA-"

I threw up..

If ever there's a moment in my life where I wanted to die instead of see what happened next. This would be it. Luckily I had thrown myself over the side of the bed and the sandcastle buckets were filled with multicolour liquid.

Try making a sandcastle outta that. You could probably make a rainbow.

Before I could speak again I threw up again.

Welcome to my disastrous sexy time with Zak Bagans. I'd go down in history for the girl who threw up at the sight of him.