Savior in black

I stumbled back to Ben laughing to myself, I sat down next to him leaning on his shoulder.

"You alright?" He asked.

"I need to go home. To the hotel, to Zak." I slurred.

"No, no you don't. You can stay with me." He breathed putting his hand on my thigh.

"Za- he worries." I nodded to myself.

I felt a warm breath and kisses on my neck. It was getting hot in this bar, temperature wide it was too hot!

"Ben stop." I shrugged him off.

"I can't.. I've waited so long for you and I can't bare the idea of you with someone else.." His hand moved up closer to my area making me push it away.

"I need to.. To go." I answered standing up.

"I've been drinking... I'll get you a cab." Ben answered walking me out. The cold air hit me hard and the sudden realisation of how much I had drunk hit me hard.

I couldn't stand properly or walk straight as my head felt woozy.

"W-what was I drinking?" I asked.

"It's okay. I'm going to take care of you." His arm slipped around my back as he pulled me along to an filthy, damp alleyway pushing me against the wall.

"I- cab." I pointed.

"In a minute.. Brittany. Look at me."

I tried to focus on him but there was at least three of him, I closed my eyes and shook my head attempting to leave the alley he slammed me back against the wall.

"B-Ben?"

"You never noticed me?! After all these years?! I don't want to be your friend Brittany, I want to bury myself in you making you scream. I want you panting and throwing yourself around in ecstasy."

"W-what?" I asked, was I even hearing right?

"I love you and you're going to learn to love me." He answered pulling on my jeans.

"W- no. No I don't want to." I replied holding my jeans in place.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned my hands up against the wall shoving his knee between mine, I felt his tongue on my neck which turned into a hard suck.

"Stop it.. You're drunk. Ben stop." I begged squirming.

"You make me so hard, those fucking eyes.. God I'm so horny right now." He breathed pawing at my clothes.

I tried to fight but my jeans ended up around my knees.

"I'm a virgin. N-"

"Even better." He laughed flipping me to face the wall. I got a hard smack on my backside making me cry out. I began crying and shaking knowing this was how I was going to lose my virginity.

"Shh... I'll make you feel good, I've waited long enough for you." Ben whispered in my ear with his body pressed against mine.

"No. I don't want this! Stop! No I said no!" I shouted hoping some night revellers would hear and stop this. Maybe.. Maybe even a homeless person?

His hand pushed my head against the wall hard grinding it into the brickwork of the building as his other hand took hold of my panties.

"No!" I cried trying to hold them up and grab my jeans.

"OI FUCKFACE!" A voice shouted.

I heard a thump and realised Ben wasn't holding me against the wall.

"She said no!"

I turned to see Zak stood over him flexing his hand as Ben was out cold on the floor. He must have knocked him out?

Zak turned and came over making me cry and hold my hands out.

"Shh.. Baby it's only me. Let me help." He whispered.

He pulled my jeans up as I cried in front of him. Once he buttoned them he held me as I broke down in his arms clinging to him.

"I'm here. I'm here, I got you, I left as soon as you called. Shh." He soothed.

I pressed my lips against Zak's hard making a groan rise from his chest. I needed something familiar, someone I could trust.

"I don't want anyone to touch me the way you did. I don't want it... I want you Zak. Only you." I cried at him.

"Brittany I got you. He's not going to touch you, I promise." Zak replied.

He guided me from the alley way back onto the street and into a car.

"Let's take you back to the hotel." He soothed.

I didn't want to let him go as he tried to pull me off him.

"Don't let me go. Please."

He looked conflicted and eventually nodded getting me into the passenger side I waited as he walked around getting in. He pulled away and held out his hand which I grabbed with both and held it to my body. Kissing his knuckles repeatedly and rubbing his arm.

He didn't speak until we got into our hotel room.

"You were too vulnerable to go out. I should have stopped you." He spoke finding my pjs. He stopped when he pulled out the aqua satin nightgown. Lifting the fabric between his fingers he smiled.

"This is gorgeous.. Not tonight though." He quickly folded it and went to his things pulling out shorts and one of his tops.

"Go change for me." He whispered kissing my forehead.

I was running auto pilot by now and changed without any thought. Once I done that I left the bathroom to find him waiting on the bottom of the bed with the bedding pulled back.

"Come on. Get in, I'll take the couch."

"No! No.. I want you with me. Please? Please don't leave me in her-"

"Okay. I'll sleep right beside you.": Zak answered.

I got in and laid down waiting for him making sure he didn't go back out there in the lounge.

Dropping his clothes where he was stood he climbed in beside me and patted his chest for me. I moved across the bed putting my head on his chest and slinging my leg over his. His arms wrapped around me comfortable like they were made just for me. A simple hug alone made me feel I could take on anyone and everything with Zak.0

"Goodnight Brittany." He whispered kissing my forehead.

"Ni- night" I mumbled in his neck inhaling his scent before I passed into the darkness we called sleep.