Warnings.

A few days later....

I hadn't seen hide nor hair of Zak, I was beginning to get worried as all my messages and calls were being ignored by him. I couldn't sleep either. I was missing his company in bed, the cuddling and spooning but then I did tell him he had to go to Kelly from now on.. I guess a part of me hoped he would still have his arrogance and come back to mine and get into my bed. I wouldn't kick him out either way.

I was a natural worrier for all the crew, I guess it came with the job. I worry about Aaron terribly when Zak puts him off on his own, so much so I am glued to Aaron's screen ready to go if anything happens. They are locked in but if I had to get to him fast, I wouldn't think twice about yanking or breaking a window. I'd do the same for all of them.

Nick had flew home and Aaron never came into work until around 2pm maybe even 3pm. The man was a complete night owl. So when I went into work early hoping to get everything done and gone again before I had to face everyone and found Zak asleep on the couch with Gracie curled up on his feet, it threw me.

Do I just creep back out again?

Work around him?

Gracie hopped down and greeted me, I put my bag down and picked up her leash taking her out for a walk to give Zak some more time to sleep. He was a 6 foot man on a small two seater couch in the office. He didn't look comfortable at all!

"How long have you been in there then Gracie? A night? Maybe two?" I asked her as we walked around. She simply looked at me wagging her tail grateful to be outside to sniff.

A few nights? God I hope not.. He knew I had a spare bed at mine! Why hasn't he gone to Kellys?

I hated myself a bit more by the time we got back to the offices. Zak was awake, moody and didn't look pleased to see me with Gracie. He was unshaven and probably the worst I've ever seen him. I looked away simply because I knew I looked awful, I tried to cover the bags under my eyes but they were shopping carts right now.

"How many nights have you slept here?" I asked picking up my bag and turning on the computer.

"What do you care? Oh that's right.. You don't." He snapped.

"I do. You know I do. I told you to come to mine, I have a spare ro-"

"You just don't get it do you?!" He raised his voice.

Aaron walked in surprising both me and Zak, he gave a cheeky smile and walked over.

"Everything alright?" He asked looking between us.

"He's sleeping on the couch." I answered.

"She kicked me out." Zak threw back.

I stood up with my mouth open "I did not! I said to you that because of Kelly I think its wrong that we are sharing a bed and that you could have the one in the spare room. You Zak! You are the one who has a problem with that. Not me!"

"BECAUSE THE NIGHTMARES WONT STOP!" He shouted at me.

My shoulders sagged hearing that, I never thought of that.. Maybe that's why he slept beside me. To chase his sleep demons away at night. But he has Kelly, he didn't need me like that so I'm still pretty lost.

"You have Kelly."

"Brit.. I'm going to go before I really lose my temper with you." Zak spoke grabbing his coat and picking up Gracies lead.

"You have her!"

"You're right! I do. I just thought I could rely on you more." He spat.

That hurt. I admit then I wanted to punch him in the face or at least slap him... lightly. Who am I trying to kid? I didn't have it in me to hurt him.  He left the office with Gracie making me look at Aaron shaking my head.