Cabin pressure

"Let's go check this place out!" Zak called as I got our bags. He ran over taking them from me before running to the front door.

I could have cried at seeing the excitement in his face. I was a bit emotional lately.. Well it had been a confusing time.

"You're excited." I smiled walking up the step with Gracie around my ankles.

Before he could reply I had tripped over her. Zak had caught me with one arm around my back before I had hit the ground.

My only problem? My mouth had fell on his in the tumble. I moved back slightly and went to apologise but he kissed me back.

Gracie barked making me jump and move from his mouth blushing.

"I-I'm sorry. I uh. Clumsy." I laughed nervously and hurried to the door letting us in. As I let us in I bit my lip and shook my head as he went past.

Damn it Brit, what are you doing?

The cabin was beautiful, spacious and minimal, the living room had sold me as I walked in to see it in person rather than a picture.

There was a cream loveseat for two opposite a log fire on the left of the fire was large patio doors leading outside and to the right of the fire was a single chair.

There was a red tartan throw draped over the chair and each cushion had a stags head pattern on or red tartan to tie it all in together.

"The kitchen is lush. Check it out!" Zak called running down the corridor past the lounge. I held back a laugh and walked across to the kitchen.

Large marble work tops with wooden cabinets and a white porcelain basin. The kitchen was situated near the back of the cabin so the view was of the woods. I imagined being here in Autumn and seeing the leaves turn oranges and Browns before falling onto the ground.

"Brit! A MAHOOOOSIVE BED!"

I laughed and headed down to find Zak starfished face down on the bed.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

I got a load of rubbish back until he lifted his head.

"I love it! Let's just buy this place and stay here.. Screw Vegas." He answered, that was one thing I had never thought I'd hear him say. He got up and went to patio doors which had a view of the sea.

The main reason I picked it..

"I've always wanted to wake in the morning and see the sea." I spoke smiling.

"Now you can. This is awesome." He replied.

Gracie padded in a laid on a white fluffy rug.

"Gracie's in camouflage, you'll have to be careful if you get out during the night." I answered.

"I will. Oh! Bathroom!"  He ran over grabbing my hand and pulling me into the bathroom pulling the light cord hard.

"LIGHTS ON!"

I watched his face with a huge grin on it as he looked around.

"Go look out the back for me.." I spoke.

Like a child he was gone without having to ask him twice.

"A GRILL! WE CAN COOK STEAKS BRIT! AND A HOT TUB! OH NO!"

"What's wrong?!" I called walking around to see him.

"I didn't bring any trunks.."

"I did for you."

"You did?!"

"Yeah. I got you some budgie smugglers." I replied. His face was priceless as I began laughing.

"Are you kidding?"

"No, some tighty whiteys. You'll love them." I waved it off teasing. He looked at me before I burst out laughing.

"That's it! You're going in the tub!" He ran towards me making me squeal and run through the cabin. I made it into the bedroom with the plan of hiding under the bed but I was tackled down on the bed as Zak pinned me down.

"GOT YA!" He grabbed my hips and well. I lost all sense of control as I screamed with laughter trying to fight his hands off my hips, but he only continued until I was nearly hyperventilating under him.

Falling into me laughing I gave him a hug and rolled him off me so I could put my head on his heat.

He placed a kiss on my forehead we calmed down together.

"Did you really get me budgie smugglers?" He whispered.

"No I got a mankini. Like borat." I laughing holding his wrists to stop him tickling me.

"Br-"

"I got you trunks. Relax.. It's only us and it's not like I haven't seen your ass before."

"True."

"You've got a good bum." I replied playing with the medallion I had put on him the other night.
I was touched to think he was still wearing it.

"Have I?"

"Yeah.. Perfect butt. Peachy."

I was hit with a pillow as he got embarrassed.

"You shouldn't be looking."

"Uh. Hell yeah I should. You're fine ass crawling into my bed. It's my only reward, that and cuddles and occasional back tickles. I won't lie. I check every man's ass out but I like yours the most. But you hide it under baggy jeans."

"To stop women like you perving."

"You have a duty to the woman race now, with a fine body and okay face that you need to have a fine ass for us to look at."

"An okay face?" He asked.

"Yeah. I mean. You're pretty ugly some days and you snore.."

"I don't snore!"

"Oh you do!"

"No I don't." He protested.

"You so do." I whispered.

"Well I have to, to drown your snoring out. I thought a wild boar had broke in."

I gasped slapping his arm.

"I'm only joking." He laughed.

I kissed my hand and tapped it on his arm "kissed it better. You snore but a little cute one. Like a little cub. It's adorable." I answered.

"Okay I'm losing man points here."

"You love it." I whispered laughing with him.

"Do I smell?" He asked out of the blue.

I smelt his chest and shook my head.

"What about?" He shoved my head into his armpit.

"Charming. No you don't.."

"What about?" He then tried to shove my head towards his ass earning him a punch in the leg.

"Owwwh!" He laughed.

"Don't you ever do that to me boy. I'll smother you in your sleep." I warned.

"Not even a small one?"

"Zak.. If you attempt to fart in my face I will hurt you. I'm taking about eye watering low blow. It's rude."

"But funny."

"It's childish."

"But funny."

"And no farting on my pillow! If I get pink eye.. I swear."

"There goes my next plan.. Darn." He sighed making me glare at him.

"Such a gorgeous face!" He answered squeezing my cheeks.

"Fart on me you're dead. That's the only warning you are getting." I replied.