Caio Bella

They say women take on average an hour to get ready for a romantic evening..

I had done it within 20 minutes and I was still waiting on Zak. He was in the bathroom faffing around I could only presume with his hair at this point.

He said a nice dress for dinner, I had one.. Then he slipped in we are going out after throwing my planned dress on a spin so I had to replan my outfit. That in itself is a nightmare but I was done before him.

With a pair of nude chunky strapped heels, I had picked a white dress mini dress with large blue and purple roses printed on the bottom.

It was on the short side I had noticed, with my long legs I was a little worried I was going too far but I didn't plan on getting on tables so I figured I'd be okay. I threw my hair up in a fashion and put on some light makeup, I didn't want to over power it with such an elegant and beautiful dress. With a spritz of perfume I was done!

So here I was, waiting patiently for Zak to come out.

I looked at Gracie who was out for the count on the floor, we had taken her out for a walk in the woods earlier exploring the undergrowth. With being here only a day she had walked her little paws off and was now enjoying a much needed rest. I had brought some bones with me so whilst we were out she could entertain herself with a bone. But I knew once we left, she would dive bomb the bed and take full advantage of it... Can't say I blame her and I wouldn't scold her if she did. But right now she was loving the fluffy carpet, with her paws on the air.

The door opened in the bathroom making me stand up for him come out also for him to see what I was wearing. It was a new dress and one he hadn't seen before.

What threw me was when he came out in a black fitted shit. The shirt was moulded to his arms and chest making me hold my lip between my teeth to avoid my jaw dropping.

"Fuck me." Zak spoke taking me in.

"I- you.. Hmm." I answered smiling like a complete idiot.

"You look gorgeous. Wow." He smiled.

"So do you.."

"Gorgeous?" He asked amused.

"Yep." I grinned.

"Give me a twirl then."

I did a slow twirl for him so he could see the dress and probably check me out at the same time.

"How am I suppose to eat dinner when you look good enough to eat?" He asked walking over to me.

"Eat me then." I answered before we both began laughing.

"Did you just try to chat me up?" He asked.

"I think I tried to do something terrible yes." I laughed.

He planted a kiss on my forehead and took my hand as we headed out. Being the gentleman he opened my car door and waited until I was in before closing it again.

I could get used to this!

"Ready?" He asked once he got on and himself belted up.

"Yes sir." I smiled.

"Oh I'm a sir now? Feel free to call me master as well." He winked, I rolled my eyes at him smiling as we set off back into California.

-------------------

Zak pulled up and parked in a small parking lot, I unclipped my belt and had my door opened for me.