Prologue

Hi my lovelies,
Hope your all well and amazing!
I have thought about this story for a while and I wanted to write it but wasn't sure if I should, if I would have time or if anyone would like it. So I feel pretty nervous and worried about it. But I'm giving it a go. We shall see how it ends. I'm not sure how long the chapters will be or when I will update but I will as soon as I possibly can. Something that will help and motivate me is you guys reading it, commenting sharing and voting! It would be appreciated! Okay I've done enough rambling. I really hope you guys enjoy it.
All the love
Maddie . X

*no ones pov*

Highly trained. Fast. Smart. A fighter. The best. That's what she was and that's why everyone wanted to be her.

She knew what to do and how to do it effortlessly. She was unbeatable . The very best.

But she hated it. Hated how everyone including herself had been brainwashed into thinking what they did was okay. Thinking it was normal but it wasn't. It was wrong. So wrong

She hated that she had to be so heartless and hated how people enjoyed what she done. There was a time she was happy, caring and helpful but that had been ripped from her.

She was fed up, disgusted. She hated herself and she was determined to leave that world. To never go back.

So that's what she does, she escapes from her life and moves to London, Where she believes her dream has come true.

But it's not what it seems

She didn't know that they were looking for her. Wanting revenge for leaving. She didn't know her soon to be new friends were in danger. She didn't know she would have to protect people when she left. She didn't know she would be so grateful for the skills she got, she didn't know she would ever need them again. But she was. She was so thankful.  Because those skills might just safe her and her friends life.