Chapter 17

Hi lovelies, so during this chapter there will be some POV changes and I am very sorry for that but it was the only way to write the chapter how I wanted it and for it to still make sense. In addition, the start of this chapter will be from the boys on the bus before the big fight! :) also sorry for the long wait so much has happened recently :( anyway there will be a double update today. Sorry again. Please share, comment and vote!

*Bradley's POV*

I stare in shock as Lacey runs from the bus and outside only stopping briefly to speak to the driver who had quickly ran towards us. He sat on the sofa shaking. I felt bad he was a slightly older man. He had a wife and grown children. He had a lot to lose. I hear James comforting him- telling him it would be okay. But I wasn't so sure.

I had noticed how Lacey was tired and injured from other fights she had to protect us. I am not so sure she will be able to protect us on this one. I desperately wanted to speak to her in the past few days but I couldn't bring myself to. The betrayal, mistrust and disgust I felt was still there and it was raging.

I hear a bang and I step forward to see Lacey smash a grown man onto the bonnet quickly killing him- I'm assuming as he slumps down. She's fighting and fighting hard for us, to protect us. However she is also taking a battering from her opponents. It makes my flinch thinking of the hits she's taking just for us to be safe.

There's another bang followed by a smash and all I can do is stand watching as Lacey is thrown into the window, she covers her head with her arms as the Window smashes before she rolls down and onto the floor.

I look behind to see the boys all staring the same I was. 'I - I don't know if she will win this one' James stutters before he calms down 'she had spoken to me earlier explaining how she knew this would happen and she would fight with everything but she was scared She's hurt and injured- she's tired'

I listen to his words before looking back to the front of the bus, where I see her slash someone's throat making me grimace.

I look back to the boys who stare back looking scared. 'I don't know what's going to happen. But we are in this together' I raise a closed fist towards the boys and they follow my lead all of our hands meeting in the middle.

It's then we hear the door to the bus open and heavy footsteps. I close my eyes in anticipation of what was about to happen. I feel a cold metal pushed to my head 'all of you. Move slowly out of the bus one by one and no one will be hurt.'

Tristan goes first and we follow him out one by one with myself at the back. The gun still pointing at me.

As we reach outside I gasp at the sight of four dead bodies- the four men that had helped to come and take us dead on the floor. I then see Lacey struggling in the hold of a man who was holding a knife to her neck.

Her body was bruised and covered in blood, she looked exhausted and as if she was about to drop but still at the sight of us she began fighting harder than before. I watched as blood began to drop down her neck. A clear sign of her struggling.

I hear the man behind me speak but I don't take any notice of what it is he says as I continue to stare at Lacey pleading with my eyes for her to stop struggling.

I know she catches the emotion as the struggle slows but before she could do anything the man holding her places a cloth to her mouth. All I can do is watch as her eyes widen and she struggles again before the man removes himself from her body.

I want to go to her but I know if I make one move then someone gets hurt. She stays standing for a second before her body falls to the floor. She stares up at us as the man behind me laughs gruffly 'don't worry boys, her death will be quick'