Chapter 20

So I have had the worst weekend :( I went to Essex for a friends birthday. Everything was dine until we went out, we found out her boyfriend was cheating :( then we were sort of ambushed by these guys. My friend and I were shoved, causing my friend to nearly fall down the stairs (but I caught her) and I smashed into the barriers so my ribs are all bruised. The guys also stole my phone. Luckily I had this saved but I have lost some of my writing and I just wanted you to all know that I am going to try and write the chapters I lost as quickly as possible. I just feel terrible about this. So I decided I would post this chapter for you guys. I really hope you enjoy, please comment share and vote. P.s this chapter has sensitive content in. Big warning that rape will be mentioned

*Lacey's POV*

I had just entered my pent house after the horrific argument with Bradley. The words he said was on a loop through my head, again and again they just kept being repeated. I understood that he hated me and everything I was forced to become. However, he never once tried to understand, he never tried to listen to anything anyone would say to him. It was the most frustrating thing, I jut wanted him to try and understand.

I sigh walking to the kitchen lost in my thoughts and not noticing that I had broken my own rule of always locking and bolting the door. I read the note placed on the counter. 'Taken brad out to calm down. Be back soon. We love you, J, T & C xx'.

Another sigh leaves my mouth as I go to grab the bottle of wine from the fridge. As I open the door and grab the wine I see some smudges of blood on my wall. I furrow my eyebrows and shut the fridge. It's then I see the reflection of what is behind me. My body freezes momentarily. I can't do a thing as I am grabbed and held in a tight hold, I know I can't get out of. The bottle I was holding falls from my hands and smashes to the floor. I feel the liquid splash up my ankles as I am pulled backwards, my arms are the next thing to be seized and tied together by another man in front of me. I kick my legs out knocking the stools for the breakfast bar to the floor.

I smile to myself knowing the boys will see the mess and know something has happened. I feel a sharp pain in my neck before I lose all feeling and my eyes close

---------- (Time passed)

When I woke my eyes were blurry but I could hear someone calling my name. i struggled to identify the voice and where exactly I was, my brain felt scrambled and unable to collect a single thought for more than a second before it scrambled again. Although I desperately tried to fight it the darkness took over again. I was welcomed back with open arms to that darkness. Welcomed back to the nightmares.

---------

The second time I woke was easier. My eyes quickly adjusted to my surroundings and I had a clear head. I was able to identify that I was probably in a basement- it's cold and quite damp. I could see a tiny window to my left and a bed to my right. The door was bolted from what I could tell. No way out but a certain way in.

I feel my hands ache to move but when I look down I see I am tied to a metal chair, my legs also tired to each leg of the chair making it a very uncomfortable way to seat. I was completely stuck and that was the exact reason they tied me this way.

I hear my name and look up quickly from where I was assessing my situation. What I see makes my heart break. She was bruised and weak as she sat tied to a chair opposite me. My voice weak but I can still manage to say 'Molly what are you doing here?'

She whimpers quietly 'I was grabbed when I left your place yesterday and brought here. I don't know anything else'

I know I have to ask what's racing through my mind but a part of me knows I might not like the answer to the question.