Chapter 6

Hey hey hey my lovelies!
So sorry for the delay! :( no excuses I had just forgotten to publish the chapter! Anyway here is the update! It's a longer chapter and a lot happens! Please enjoy! I would also really appreciate if you could please comment, share and vote! It would mean a lot to me and I would have more motivation!

*Lacey's POV*

The night had been filled with constant thoughts running through my head, questioning if what I was doing is right. The boys have no idea about what I was or am and I feel guilty for lying. But over that I'm worrying! Worrying because I might not be able to save them. What if they get hurt?! It would be my fault

I feel some movement and I am instantly brought out of my thoughts as I feel Bradley's grip tighten. I shouldn't be enjoying this. I shouldn't enjoy being this close to him. I shouldn't be allowing him to hold me close. I turn and lift my hand to push the hair from his face.

I quickly withdrew when I realise what I was doing. I know it's wrong but I just feel such a pull to him.

I climb out of his grip and out of bed silently, making my way to the bathroom where I can relax in the shower for a few moments

Jumping in the shower I wash my hair and body quickly. It's become a ritual to overally cleanse my skin with the job I had. I felt like scrubbing my skin over and over but made my self stop and get out.

Wrapping a towel around me I open the door without looking and instantly bump into a hard toned chest. I fly backwards before I can balance myself and reach out to grasp a hold of what I had bumped into

Pulling it down with me. There's a thump and I'm on the floor with a a heavy weight on top of me. Opening my eyes I see Bradley looking down at me blushing slightly with darker lustful eyes and it's then I remember I had just got out of the shower. Damn

The towel I am now laid on but is completely open, leaving his lustful eyes to roam. I feel myself begin to flush in heat slightly. Clearing my throat his eyes meet mine, they are near black as he stares at me.

'Bradley' I breathe out as I feel his breath fan over my face.

'Im sorry Lacey, I er I didn't know you was in here' he stutters slightly but the lustful gaze doesn't leave his eyes

'It er it's okay. Just close your eyes and stand up' I say shakily

He nods and his eyes flutter closed so beautifully. I notice his eyes lashes gazing his cheeks gently. He's shaky above me as he slowly rises from my body and stands on his feet above me, his eyes still closed.

I quickly wrap the towel around and and stand to my feet opposite him. My hand rises to his face before I can stop myself. Gliding my fingers along his skin, he looks so beautiful, so relaxed and full of life. As my finger touch his skin he flinches slightly before leaning into it.

His eyes remain closed for a few seconds before slowly opening. And since when did we get so close to each other. Before I know, his lips brush over mine so tenderly. He's nervous and I can feel it. I'm sure he could hear my heart beating through my chest.

I lean the rest of the way. Our lips come in contact for the second time. Still hesitant as we slowly move our lips in sync, so perfectly together.

It's an innocent kiss. Just lips. Just how we feel. Just how tender and gentle we want it to be. We pull away when we run out of breath. I feel my lips still tingle in the sensation of having his lips.

'Bradley. We shouldn't be doing this' I whisper as I lean my head on his chest. I feel his hands smooth my bare back above the towel slowly.

'I can't resist you Lacey. I crave you. I want you. I like you' he whispers tenderly