Chapter 8

Hello my beautiful lovelies.... I apologise recently I have lost a bit of motivation. Mean should I keep writing?? Not sure but I wrote this and I hope it's okay and you guys enjoy it. Would mean a lot if you could comment vote and share please!!!!!!!!! Okay so er enjoy....

Recap
'No it's time we tell James. He saw it all how are we gonna cover that up. We have to tell him that the boys are receiving threats and I'm an assassin hired to protect them'

Joes face is one of horror and I don't understand Until I hear the scared gasp and faint 'your a what?'

Well this day is shit

*Lacey's POV*

I slowly turn around to come face to face with a pale white and shaking James, I step forward and open my mouth to explain, to try and calm him down but he rapidly shakes his head and takes a few steps away.

He begins to sway and I watch as he gasps for breath it's too late to do anything, he's already falling unconscious to the floor, I rush forward and catch him quickly hoping he's alright, we land on the floor with me cradling James body to mine.

'We have to get him inside safe, we are to exposed out here' I say quickly before I rise to my feet with James still in my arms, I make quick work of half carrying and half dragging him inside the building and onto a couch nearby. We are in a dressing room and i come to assume this is where we will be performing tomorrow night.

I look at James as he steadily breaths ' go get some water and a damp cloth. When he wakes we will explain. He may also need to Advil for the headache he will get'

Joe leaves the room quickly to get what i asked for and I take the silent moment to say what I have been thinking all day 'I'm so sorry'

It must be roughly half an hour before James finally comes to and when he does I watch as he jumps back and pushes himself into the couch as far away from me as possible.

I heave a sigh as I open my mouth to speak softly 'James let us explain, please!'

It almost sounds like I'm begging but it does the trick as he nods his head shakily. I look at joe and he just nods before taking a sit opposite James

'James why don't you ask questions, I'm not sure either of us really know where to begin with this' joes suggests and it's then that James sits up straight and narrows his eyes at us, he's become angry which is understandable

'What are you Lacey?' His voice is cold and stern

'I'm an assassin'

'Why are you here? Why are you around us?' His voice holds so much disgust that he hurts as I look at him

'I er I'm here for your protection, to keep you safe'

'Safe from what exactly? How can an assassin keep us safe?'

This time it was joe that answered 'the band have been receiving threats for months, we tried to deal with it but we couldn't, all the sudden accidents weren't accidents. We found Lacey and she agreed to keep you boys safe, it's only helped that she gets on with you all and truly cares for you all. She's the best assassin in the uk James, she's the only one who can do this job and keep you all alive '

James gapes at us both before closing his eyes and resting his head in his heads as he breaths shakily 'why didn't we know? We should have known?'

'We didn't want you scared or worried. That's Lacey's job now. We was protecting you James'

'Lacey.. You've killed people?' He asks and for the first time since he woke he doesn't look angry, disgusted or scared. Just curious

'More than I would ever like to admit to James. As far as I knew they were bad people'