Chapter 10

Hey my lovely people!
Wooo finally updated.... Ehh I know I was a bit longer then I had promised. But the chapter got deleted like ugh so annoying. So yeah I've re written it. Not sure if I really like it and it's gone in a slightly different direction but oh well! It works. I will also be very busy the next 3 weeks but I promise to try and update again!  :( Anyway I really hope you guys will enjoy it! Now don't forget to comment, share and vote! Means a lot xoxox

Recap-
I nuzzle further and whisper a goodnight. Thankful that he understands, that he is holding me and although tomorrow I have to be strong, tonight I can be weak for the first time I can fall apart and not be beaten for it but held and cared for.

It was new. A feeling I never felt. I slowly close my eyes and let the peaceful darkness take me

*Lacey's POV*

I woke from my peaceful sleep to see Bradley Connor and Tristan stood in the doorway that led to the back area that I and James were.

I feel James arms still around me and tighten slightly as I try to move, I look up at Bradley and his face is probably unreadable to most but I see the anger and hurt in his eyes.

I jump out of James' arms effectively waking him up as I do so.

'Lacey what's wrong?' He quickly questions as he jumps up reaching for me but stops when he sees the others. 'Oh hey guys, what we doing today?' He questions oblivious to Bradley's glare

'What was you two doing cuddled up on the sofa?' Bradley spits out in a voice so cold it makes me flinch slightly

'Oh er well la-' James is already stuttering so I quickly cut him off

'I had a nightmare last night and I was really spooked. I came out into the kitchen to get a drink and James was coming out of the bathroom he saw me and asked if I was okay. I hadn't noticed I was crying or shaking, he brought me in here got me to talk and then I fell asleep'

I look at James and raise an eyebrow to make sure that he agrees with what I say although he doesn't look best pleased, he understood. He finally understood.

I look back at Bradley and his eyes have softened although a part of me suspects he doesn't believe what I had just told him although Connor and Tristan believed me completely. Brady didn't, but he still reaches out and strokes the side of my face. It's then I understand that he must see the tear streaks that are now dried down my face.

His thumb runs across my damaged cheek and his eyes search mine. Everything around me is silent, I don't hear a thing as I connect my eyes with his, he has a hidden glint which I strangely couldn't identify.

He shuffles closer to me as do I, we are centimetres apart from each other, my heart is racing and my body feels like it's on fire as he cups my face . He throws me one last cheeky smile before our lips are fully connected.

It feels so new, everything we share ,a kiss it isn't the same, the feeling is more intense whether a simple peck or a full make out session. Its tender but oh so rough. I can't get enough. I'm completely addicted to him. I love it but in the back of my mind there's that feeling, that thought of how dirty I feel and used.

It had taken me a year before I was able to touch anyone intimately and I had eventually learnt to be okay with what happened, I didn't feel his hands anymore. Or his heavy breath. I didn't have nightmares but this. This is different. I feel dirty and vile as I share this kiss with Bradley. And I know why