Chapter 27

Hey lovelies, sorry for the wait so here is another chapter. So sorry for the delay... :( sorry. But here is a chapter and I really hope you enjoy it, took a while to write. So comment vote and share. Thank you and enjoy

*Third Person POV*

Lacey hadn't slept. She couldn't. Every time her eyes closed he was there. It was so clear in her mind. She was back in that room. Back on that bed unable to do a thing to stop what she knew was bound to happen. Brad had stayed awake for the last few nights to stop the nightmares. Surprisingly it had worked

She had managed to sleep and she believed that maybe she was okay but oh how wrong she was. It was inevitable that Brad would grow tired and soon sleep which is what had happened.

It was also the same time her eyes had snapped open. She had ensured he was asleep before she slipped out from her bed and made her way silently over to the bathroom. She quickly got dressed not caring what she actually looked like.

She knew she had been awake for hours and after quickly getting ready she saw the time was just gone 8. She is quick to speed down the stairs and out of her apartment. She stops for a moment and looks around before she begins to go to her destination

Her phone rings constantly until she finally turns it off. She knew the others must have woken up by now and were wondering where she was. But she knew what she was doing and she knew that they should help. If this didn't she would give up.

Opening the doors and scanning the room quickly which is something she now has to do. It's like an impulse in her, she has to assess the situation she is now in each time she enters or exits a room.

'Hello, my names Holly, how can I help you today?'

Lacey stares longer than she should before she speaks 'Need to see Miss Burton. Now'

The women- Holly- looks intimidated but still says 'Sorry Miss, she is fully booked today. I can refer you to a Mr-'

Lacey doesn't allow her to finish before she is speaking again 'I said Miss Burton. So fix it and allow me to see her. Now'

They stare for a few moments in silence before Lacey steps closer to the desk 'tell her Cece is here' the girls eyes widen and she quickly picks up the phone

It isn't long before Lacey is sent through to the women she wanted office. As she enters she once again scans the room only to see the women sat at the chair waiting with a notepad and pen.

'Well when I got a phone call from Brody telling me you needed my help... I must say I was shocked. How are you Cece?'

Lacey actually allows her self to smile timidly as she moves stiffly towards the sofa. Avoiding the touch of Brody's sister. Miss Burton- Billie- was someone Lacey had helped and protected when they went to school.

She knew of her involvement with her brother and although disgusted at the thought of her best friend with her brother she accepted it. However she had never got over the fact that they both just so suddenly disappeared one day.

Billie watches Lacey for a few moments, analysing her body language and responses to movement. She knew then that something was seriously wrong.

'Everything that is said is confidential and you cannot tell the police correct?' Lacey speaks breaking Billie's analyse

'Yes that's correct. Cece what is wrong? Has something happened?'

Lacey sighs 'I'm an or was an Assassin'

Billie instantly moves away watching Lacey's movements not sure whether to believe her or not before she can decide of question her Lacey speaks again

'If I wanted to kill you I would have already done it. You couldn't stop me. Nothing could. But I don't want to hurt you or anyone else. I need you help-'

Billie's cuts her off finally having calmed down 'need help with the guilt? Or stopping?'

Lacey laughs 'No. I got myself out and I can deal with the guilt. I've lived with it all my life. What I need your help with is that I was raped when I was only a young teenager. For four years by the same man. I fixed myself but recently... He well he got to me again.'

She pauses she has to, to calm herself down. Taking deep breaths she opens her eyes again and carries on 'I was raped to stop my dear friend being raped like I had before. But now I can't deal with it. I don't know how... I want to kill myself and I want to Kill her. Because it was her I took the punishment for. So please help me'

It's silent. Only both women have tears running down their faces. One broken at what she had heard and quite scared that she was now responsible for two lives. And the other on a mission to try and stop the want of not only hurting herself but Molly.

'Cece why don't you tell me everything. From the beginning okay. I'm going to be here with you for as long as you want to talk: all night, all week if we have to. But you will not be leaving until I know you won't hurt yourself or that girl.' Lacey only nods as she then watches Billie cancel all other appointments for the week before sitting back down and telling Lacey to begin.

Lacey began the story that she had always vowed to keep to her self but now had told multiple people. She breaks and falls apart as she speaks. Losing her breath and having to take a few moments to calm down. But she doesn't, no it had been two days now that she had come to Billie and all that had happened i the time is multiple panic attacks, nightmares and flashbacks. She was angry and so tired. It was the third day she lost it. She went on a rampage while Billie hid under her desk thinking she might be self. Oh how wrong she was.

Lacey destroyed every corner of her office, it was ripped apart and she was only get angrier at the fact she wasn't calming down. She stands panting in the middle of the trashed room before she hears her name being called. She turns to face a frightened Billie , but she didn't care it was like she felt nothing. Nothing at all. Before she can stop she is already walking towards Billie. Billie backs up but she is now pushed against the glass windows. A hand around her throat as she stares at the broken girl in front of her.

'You was suppose to help me.. you've only made it worse. I'm only angrier. Why didn't you help me?' Lacey screams before she is running from the room and building heading home. To lock her self in her room where she cant hurt anyone but herself.

However she doesn't make it to her room. She is stopped at the top of the stairs by a hand placed on her shoulder. Her reaction is instant, she couldn't have stopped even if she wanted to. She rips Tristan's arm from her should and twists it around before shoving him into the wall, he hit its with a thump and falls to the ground. In her right mind she would have instantly apologised and helped him but in this stated it was as if she was back in that room fighting to get out. Connor and James try desperately to calm her but both end up on their arses as she flips them both over using the hold she quickly gained on their arms.

She is grabbed from behind, she instantly goes to react but the one word causes her to stop 'Blue' she relaxes back into his grip. However before she can truly calm down Molly brushes her hand against her neck as she tries to feel for the wall. Lacey's arms fly out to push away the touch... effectively pushing molly who then stumbles and falls. Only she falls in the direction of stairs. Before anyone else could grab her Lacey has her hand wrapped around her wrist but as she does all she sees is Charles. She feels so much hatred and anger and as she lets Molly's wrist fall through her finger tips the anger disappears but it'd too late.. she's already falling. Already tumbling down the stairs. Brad wraps his arms around Lacey's waist and brings her in close.. trying to ignore the fact he saw her let go of Molly's wrist.