Chapter 30- epilouge

*Third Person*

After the interview and performance went live, it was safe to say that the whole entire fanbase went into meltdown. There were a few who threw hate and shade comments towards Lacey however on the whole they were so supportive and inspired by how strong she had been. It actually lead to Lacey starting a organisation called 'Strong Women' it was for women who had no where else to turn, had no one else to share their story to.It was a massive contribution to the community and a lot of women were sending their thanks to Lacey.

It had been extremely busy over the past year, that's how long it had been since the interview. A year. It flown past, a lot had happened throughout the year. Lacey was finally able to move on and be happy with Brad. It had taken a while for her to not flinch and want to desperately pull away from any sort of contact but she had finally gotten to a place she could be comfortable around people again and feel completely safe. Lacey and Brad were extremely happy, the boys finished their tour dates they had missed before with Lacey still as the opening act.

After they were done Lacey moved on to make an album and release her own UK tour which she had just finished, while the boys had been working on their new album and started another tour. Connor and Molly were now together after a very long winded game played between them of each persisting that they were only friends. Molly's eye sight fully recovered and completely fine with out any sort of long lasting affects, she seems to still think it was the bump to the head from the stairs that had done it although Lacey doesn't like to think of that.

It was the night of The Vamps London show that Lacey and Molly was going along to watch in support. They were stood backstage when Lacey felt hands wrap around her waist, already knowing who they belong to she smiles and leans back into them before turning completely.

'Hey baby' Brad murmurs

'I'm excited to see you perform'

'mhmm I'm nervous' As she looks up at him, she can see the fear and nerves run through his eyes.

She cups his cheek and plays with his hair with her other hand 'Babe it's okay, your okay. Your amazing at this and everyone will love you, the fans will, the boys will, molly will, and I most definitely will. What you worried for? There's no reason to be, because when your on that stage you put your heart and soul into something your already perfect at, there's no need to be worried. I am right here the whole time. I love you bear'

He smiles and leans in quickly to place a tender kiss to her lips, 'I love you to Blue' His hands slide down and rest on my stomach as he whispers 'I love bubba to'

(Lacey's POV)

My smile widens, heart flutters and I feel some movement from my stomach making me the happiest I could be. 'We love you, now go do what you do best'

With that said he is running on stage full speed as the music begins. I see Molly staring at me and then my stomach and so I slowly take my hands away. 'Lace are you er' She is cut of by Brody coming beside us, I was thankful I didn't want to lie and I didn't want to answer that question without consulting Bradley.

It was towards the end of the show where the normal routine changed, their was one spotlight and only on Bradley. I step closer to stage in confusion and worry. It all fades and replaces with excitement and happiness when he speaks.

'So.. this show will be slightly different tonight. Your all very lucky, this is a one of a kind show. So over a year okay, when my Lacey was in hospital, I wrote a song. A song that described everything I was feeling at the time but didn't know how to say. It described and explained everything. I wanted to play it to Lacey as soon as she woke, but I chickened out. So after a year I have finally decided that now I will play it to her. I just need Lacey to come to the stage' I shake my head laughing as I walk towards the stage to where he was. He had a stool for me to sit on and I quickly sit down curious to what he is doing.

'Okay I am going to sing now, you ready baby?' I smile and nod and slowly let myself be lost in his amazing voice

  He smiles sweetly and soon begins to sing...

'All the times that it slipped my mind to mention
That you're the one I need and if I forgot to tell you
I was wrong to ever doubt it and you're all I think about, yeah
There's a million words I should've said
I remember you were standing in my doorway
And the words were on my lips, that you never looked so beautiful
Oh just to be near you, don't you know how good that feels?
These are all the things I should've said

Did I miss my chance? Is it too late to say?'

His eyes shut as he sings and I can't stop smiling as I watch him.

'Now I'm half a world away from you
But you're always on my mind
There's a million words that I could've said
And you might still be mine
And if there's someone where I used to be
I hope he tells you every day
With the million words that I should've said
I wish I could tell you, always
When you were mine, did I push you far away?
Blamed this whole weight on my shoulders bearing down on me
But then I only had to see you, don't you know how good that feels?
These are all the words I should've said
Did I miss my chance? Is it too late to say?'

I soon realise when they was written, realise what this is about. When he had been so harsh, when he had said those things to me and thought I had moved on to Brody. Is this how he felt? Is he revealing it all now? To me and everyone.

'Now I'm half a world away from you
But you're always on my mind
There's a million words that I could've said
And you might still be mine
And if there's someone where I used to be
I hope he tells you every day
With the million words that I should've said
I wish I could tell you, always

And if I could only catch your eye and throw a smile
Maybe I could stop to say what's screaming in my mind
You should know that what I want to say could take all night or my whole life
Do I get a second chance to make you mine tonight?'

He begins to walk towards me as the other boys walk behind him, James now playing the guitar as Bradley only holds the mic. He looks scared as he stands in front of me and I'm confused why is he scared? The other boys are smiling cheekily like they know something I don't.

'Now I'm half a world away from you
But you're always on my mind
There's a million words that I could've said
And you might still be mine
And if I ever get the chance again
I would tell you every day
With the million words that I should've said
I wish I could tell you, always
Always, always
Always, always  '

As he begins to sings the last chorus he lowers down to kneel in front of me and when I do look down I realise he is holding my hand and smiling. Tears are falling from my eyes as I look at him, as he reveals everything he had held in side. I hear a slight noise as he begins to finish the last few words and when I look up Connor and James has their guitars flipped round and realise there's something written, as I look I see Connors say 'Marry' instantly I gasp loudly I quickly move my eyes to James' guitar which says 'Bradley' My hands goes to my mouth as I see Tristan now stood holding his two drumsticks which had paper attached in the middle, his read 'Please'. I giggle slightly and look back down to Brad who is now on one knee and has a velvet box holding a gorgeous diamond ring.

'What do you say Blue? Spend the rest of your life with me and everyday I will make you happier than the day before, I promise' I smile as I see his hands shake and his voice crack a little bit. I nod my head fast and before I know it the ring is on my finger and he is spinning me round in circles. I laugh as I press a loving kiss to his lips and speak 'Careful, don't wanna make the baby dizzy'

Bradley and I both gasp as we realise the he was still holding the mic and everyone had just heard what I had said. There's silence throughout the arena before Brad puts me back down, we look at each other before he speaks 'So I guess the cats out of the bag. We're having a baby'

The screams were deafening but it didn't matter because I was surrounded by all the ones I loved most and whom loved me. Noting else mattered apart from my family. I guess it really is Not What It Seems.